[APP][Pro] myVaillant - Comfort for your home

Hi,

I’m on version 2.0.8 but still experiences issues (device not reachable) after multiple repair actions and a Homey restart.
After a repair Homey starts displaying values again but only for a few minutes.

I have a VR940F internet module should that be of any relevance.

I see now that in the eqt screen the pressure is shown with 1 digit after the dot, so disregard my question on more digits.

On the Insights however it only shows 2 even if the pressure is up or down several 0.1 bar. Could be a Homey Insights glitch - likely. There is no option to change the scaling in the graph. So the problem is outside of this app.

Btw even after one day the Vaillant API connection keeps working.

Can you share which devices you have? Which thermostat and gateway? thanks

It does hide the digit I think when it is a round number. This is default Homey behaviour.
And i see the same, in the insights is does show 2 digits after the comma. Looks like this happens because the graphs has very slight rouding curves on pressure changes.

I have a VRC700 and a VR921 gateway

For me it’s arotherm plus

Unitower plus

sensoComfort 720

VR921

Arotherm split plus & VR940F module.

Still have the not reachable issue on version 2.0.8

Ie, I’m the guy who reported the bug with the two heating circuits on Github ;-).

same for me! Repair works for a few minutes, but then all devices are unavailable…

Same problem for me, device only works for a while then,…

Since a few days ago I cannot login into MyVaillant account when trying to repair or install a device.

I get the message “failed to login, check your credentials” . The same credentials are used to login in the iOS- MyVaillant app, so they are correct.

I have done the usual checks: restarting Homey and reinstalling the app.

Does anyone experience the same problems? Tips and tricks?

Kind regards,

Paul

I have exactly the same, on android

same issue, but after trying to log in a few times (with the errormessage everytime)

5minutes after giving up the devices seem to respond again (despite the errormessage)

don’t know for how long.

Same problem. It does not accept user credentials when attempting repair. Restarted the app but no change.

Strangely the “zone” device (in my case a VR940f) appears to give data, but the heatpump does not.

myVaillant app on Android appears to work, I see status and water pressure.

Same issue here but with the initial install in the house I bought recently.

When trying to log in on the Homey app I get the credentials error. Nothing more. Oddly enough when I try to add it on the web app before even being able to enter my credentials I get a brief error at the bottom of the page that says “Invalid_endpoint”.

I assume Vaillant changed something in their api/login server resulting in the myVaillant app to no longer reach the login server correctly. We’ll have to wait for Pallieter Verhoeven to fix the connection.

Since it’s holiday season in Europe it might take some time.

Hi,

Fixed the login issue
Currently waiting for approval by Pallieter Verhoeven on github…

Thank you! Will check it and merge it tonight

Dat zou écht super zijn, Pallieter! De hele community kijkt er alvast naar uit :slight_smile: Dankjewel!

can you share the root cause for the problem?

It looks like the My Vaillant api added a ALTCHA check to verify legitimate users

Did a few test in my local environment, looks to be working fine.
The fix is released in v2.0.9 :tada: