[App][Pro] MCOHome App (v1.4.0 | TEST v1.5.3)

Hi @Justin_Koh
Did you get any help from Athom on your issue?

Hello everyone,

I have been experiencing slowness with MCOHOME switches on HP2023 after upgrading to 10.0.0.0-rc.98. It takes 2 seconds to trigger the switches, and sometimes it can even take longer (3-4 seconds).

Is anyone else encountering the same issue?

Edited: Issue resolved by rc100 for all z-wave devices

They tried to help with test scenarios and diagnostic reports. In the end it was decided for me to send it back to them. It should arrive in their hands pretty soon. So Iā€™m Home(y)less again at the moment.

with since the release of rc.100 your homey should be coming home soon.

Hi Ted,

First of all thanks for your great work on all the apps youā€™re developing.
Today I ordered a brand new Thermostat from MCO Home, MH-3928.
As this seems to be a very recent model, your does not have this driver jet, butā€¦ I was hoping you could add support to the app for this device. Hereā€™s the link:
Heat Pump Thermostat-Guangzhou MCOHome Technology Co., Ltd

Thanks in advance for your response,

Miel

Hi All,
It seems like my MCOHome light switches are not reporting status to the HP2023.

Is there anything I can/need to do? Iā€™ve did the 20 touches factory reset before pairing.

Thanks in advance.

I also have the MH8-FC4 device and it works perfectly, but FLOWs are missing.
@TedTolboom - can you please add more Flow support, i.e to control the Fan speed and mode (cool/heat/ventilation).
Thanks!

Martin

1 Like

Hi!

Is it possible to add support for MH8-FC? (It did not work to add MH8-FC4).

Kind regards

I have MH8-FC4 and it works. See my post from May 28, 2023ā€¦

M

Hello fantross,

Did you receive any reply from MCO concerning the setting the time via zwave? The built in rtc is so bad, it drives me nuts to adjust all of my thermostats every 3 weeksā€¦

That shouldnā€™t be an issue in the first row on an expensive device loke that, but then at least it should be possible to remote set time at leastā€¦

Kindly,

Bjƶrn

Hi Bjƶrn,

No, I havenā€™t received an answer.

Iā€™m really wondering if Iā€™m the only one with such problemsā€¦ unfortunately I has that problem (16 timesā€¦)

Anyhow itā€™s a shame for a manufacturer like mco. I would not recommend them to anyoneā€¦

Hello, could you please add more flow options for MH8-FC4 into Then cards? I can not create any flows I need with just Set the temperature option. In Then cards I need are - set Thermostate mode to Heat, Cool, Ventilation, Set fan speed to Low, Medium, High. I can do this only manually I can not add any of these functions into flows. Thank you very much!

1 Like

@TedTolboom , thx for great workā€¦
Iā€™ve seen above request for adding the non neutral MH-S312-SL and if possible please also add MH-S311-SL. These both are currently only being added as basic z-wave devices.
TIA

@TedTolboom
Having problem adding MH8-FC (Not having the MH8-FC4) and Homey only add device as generic z-wave device.
This is the diagnostic code: c42cdf35-24dc-43a9-a486-a935140a73d9 from Homey

MH-S311-SL https://www.mcohome.com/ProductDetail/3897721.html
MH-S312-SL https://www.mcohome.com/ProductDetail/3897723.html

@TedTolboom , hope you find time to help add support for the MH-S312-SL soon. Thanks a million.

Hi,.

do MCO have an official way to place feature requests?
Normally they answer within a couple of days.

br S.

Donā€™t know, I send them an email (support@mcohome.com) and I never received an answer.

MH7 supports TIME command, you can set the local time via gateway (can set and read seconds), MH7 supports the below two commands:

COMMAND_CLASS_TIME
COMMAND_CLASS_TIME_PARAMETERS

1 Like