[App][Pro] MCOHome App (v1.4.0 | TEST v1.5.3)

You probably have a second account where you Homey is connected.

I have got life in to it by logging out of both instances, closing the browser and then logging in again. Thanks for your help, it is much appreciated

Iā€™ve just released v1.5.2 to the test environment of the app store: MCOHome | Homey

This release is based on SDK3 (compatible with Homey Pro (Early 2023)) and adds support for the MH8-FC4 and C421 shutter panel.

Since I donā€™t have all MCOhome devices, I could not test all devices. Please report back if issues arrise.

3 Likes

Hey

Any news on the released v1.5.2 test ? unfortunately I canā€™t test it yet as my Homey Pro doesnā€™t arrive till February - all my light switches in the house are MCO Home so would be able to test fully

I had some issues with my MH7H Thermostat and the v1.5.2 test version. But @TedTolboom fixed them really quick and they work now with no issues with the v1.5.4 test version.

Actually there is no reported issue on GitHub with light switches, so I guess they will work But of course I donā€™t know, if someone who is using MCO switches has already updated the app.

Thanks for the info

Hi @TedTolboom ,
Any chance the non-neutral 2 Gang switch, MH-S312-SL, will be supported soon?

Thanks!

The MH8-FC4 thermostat added as basic z-wave device, i tried twice and i got the same result.

which Z-wave IDā€™s are shown in advanced settings when added as a basic Z-wave device?

I have spare piece of thermostat that i cant send to you.

Hi @TedTolboom ,
Just installed a non-neutral 2 Gang switch, the MH-S312-SL and was not recognised.

Product Type ID is the same as the neutral version, 12578. But itā€™s have a new Product ID 28930.

Appreciate if you can add the support.

Thanks!

Regards,
Justin

Z-Wave Device Information

Device ID

Manufacturer ID

Product Type ID

Product ID

Firmware Version

Firmware Sub Version

Firmware ID

Hardware Version

Device Class (Basic) BASIC_TYPE_ROUTING_SLAā€¦

Device Class (Generic) GENERIC_TYPE_SWITCH_.

Device Class (Specific) SPECIFIC_TYPE_NOT_USā€¦

Hi @TedTolboom,

After Iā€™ve moved to HP23, Iā€™m getting the message ā€œTRANSMIT_COMPLETE_NO_ACKā€ when toggling my MCOHome touch panel switches. eg. toggling a switch via app, toggles on/off the switch successfully, but then I get the message ā€œTRANSMIT_COMPLETE_NO_ACKā€, and the status revert to the last status on the app.

Anyone encountered this? Any advice?

Thanks!

regards,
Justin

Hello @DirkG,

is there a solution to this problem meanwhile? I have 10 MH7-WH and it really sucks to adjust time on them manually every two weeks (because by then 2 of them are running min, 3min ahead of time)

No, unfortunately not. Changing the time using Z-Wave raw configuration is not possible in my opinion. But I have just written an email to MCO.

I simply canā€™t get my MCOHome switches functioning properly on my Homey Pro 2023.

I keep getting TRANSMIT_COMPLETE_NO_ACK for almost all of them. Even those thatā€™s like 3 meters away.

Have tried resetting zwave network, factory resetting Homey, but still no go.

Is there a ā€œcorrectā€ way to include the switches for Homey Pro 2023?

Itā€™s been frustrating when the most basic of HA is not working properly for me.

Any advice is very much appreciated.

Have you tried factory reset the MCOSwitch ? Note different hw version of MCO switches may have their factory reset steps differently (read your manual) even though it a same model. Ensure devices already factory reset before include it.

I have been migrated all my MCO switches to HP2023 without any issue except two switches that spoilt weeks ago. I took a fair bit of time doing inclusion but failed, thereafter a few factory reset on the device then able to do the inclusion.

HP2023 setup I do not have a repeater and signal are much better, comparing with HP2019 I still need to run two z-wave repeaters.

I tried again, factory resetting by the switches (mine requires pressing a switch 20x). But Iā€™m still facing the problem.

I can include the switches just fine, but thereafter, Iā€™m getting those ā€œTRANSMIT_COMPLETE_NO_ACKā€ messages. Even for switches as closes as 3meters away.

Iā€™ve no issue with Zigbee devices though.

Wondering if my HP23 came with faulty z-wave?

Since your issue persisted hope you submit issue ticket to Athom let them looking to your HP2023.

Thanks. I did just that. Hope I didnā€™t get a lemon and they can help fix it.