[App][Pro] Local API

New version in test: 1.1.2
Can you try again?

Thank you

This should be an amazingly useful app but I’m having a frustrating issue with the format of the JSON for the response. When I create this flow:

I get this response:

{
  "status": "success",
  "url": "/test",
  "method": "GET",
  "data": {
    "status": "error",
    "message": "Invalid JSON"
  }
}

I have tried many many variations for how to enter the JSON but cannot for the life of me find one that the app considers to be valid JSON. Any help gratefully received!

Please check the first two quotation marks. It seems your browser inserts Unicode characters instead of simple quotation marks like ".."

1 Like

Brilliant - thanks that’s fixed it. I could have stared at that for days and not seen that!

Hi @ilpaolino,
Can you maybe make possible to recieve any post text or json data on the trigger card?

Hello,
in the next updates I would like to find a way to introduce a control that alerts the user when in the settings page he selects a busy port (at the moment it is the only cause of crashes and malfunctions of the application)

As for reading a JSON passed via POST, I first need to understand how to dynamically generate attributes (at the moment this possibility is not documented in the docs).

Okay. And maybe a wildcard trigger and a tag with the endpoint that’s called? That would be awesome!