[APP][Pro] Kia and Hyundai

Not much I can do at the moment. I need a newer NodeJS version on Homey to be able to update the kia/hyundai library I use. HP2024 has the right NodeJS version, but HP2016/2019 does not. That needs to be fixed first in a Homey firmware upgrade. It is unclear when (if?) this will be implemented by Athom.

1 Like

I tried to connect my Kia ev9 to Homey Pro but got this message:

Something I can do about this? My pin and user credentials are set correct with the iOS app Kia connect

When I look in the logging this shows up:

Am I doing something wrong? When I force new status update, it don’t update all the parameters only the parameter that shows last update was made.

I had to add a delay of a couple of seconds before printing the status update to see the last values.

El dg, 25 ag. 2024 a les 9:29 Hamed Barati via Homey Community Forum <notifications@athom.discoursemail.com> va escriure:

1 Like

If anyone is interested in connecting to MijnKia.nl (older platform, before UVO), I have build something to get automatic status updates from MijnKia.nl (it is for my Kia e-Niro from 2019). It is not an app, it is build in two homeyscripts :stuck_out_tongue: Not really fancy, but it works (so far).

What info can you get from that site? I have a mijnkia account and our car (Niro phev 2023) is shown, but only mileage and some car details are shown and possibility to plan a service appointment. Is it possible to get some real info (like battery soc) that way?

Hi @Torch1969, I get more info from mijnKia.nl However, it depends on the payment plan (basis, plus of pro). I have plus, which was given for free after I asked for the free one (basis).

The following info is given:
odoMeter, range (EV), doorsLocked, handbrake, chargeLevel, isCharging, isPlugged, timeUntilCharged, averageUsage, drivingStyle, tirePressures and location (GPS)

Maybe you also have UVO? (which I dont have)

To enhance our services and improve your experience, Kia Connect will undergo maintenance on Tuesday and Wednesday (September 10th & 11th) from approximately 02:00 to 05:00 (CET). During this time, the Kia Connect app and in-car services may be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

1 Like