[APP][Pro] Homematic App (v1.0.0 Beta)

Description

This App adds supports for Homematic devices through the CCU2 / CCU3 / RaspberryMatic

I have only tested it with the RaspberryMatic, but it should work with the CCU2 and CCU3 as well.

Links

Github Repository

Supported Homematic Interfaces

• BidCos
  • Homematic IP
  • CUxD

Supported devices

• HM-CC-RT-DN
  • HM-ES-PMSw1-Pl
  • HMIP-eTRV
  • HmIP-eTRV-2
  • HmIP-MOD-OC8
  • HMIP-PSM
  • HmIP-SPI
  • HmIP-SWD
  • HMIP-SWDO
  • HMIP-SWDO-I
  • HmIP-WRC6
  • HMIP-WTH
  • HM-LC-Dim1PWM-CV
  • HM-LC-Dim1T-DR
  • HM-LC-Dim1T-FM
  • HM-LC-Dim1TPBU-FM
  • HM-LC-Sw1-Ba-PCB
  • HM-LC-Sw1-DR
  • HM-LC-Sw1-FM
  • HM-LC-Sw1PBU-FM
  • HM-LC-Sw1-Pl-CT-R1
  • HM-LC-Sw1-Pl-DN-R1
  • HM-LC-Sw2-FM
  • HM-PB-4-WM
  • HM-RC-Key4-2
  • HM-RC-Key4-3
  • HM-Sec-Key
  • HM-Sec-MDIR-2
  • HM-Sec-RHS
  • HM-Sec-SC-2
  • HM-Sec-SCo
  • HM-Sec-SD-2
  • HM-Sen-MDIR-O
  • HM-Sen-MDIR-WM55
  • HM-SwI-3-FM
  • HM-TC-IT-WM-W-EU
  • HM-WDS10-TH-O
  • HM-WS550STH-I

Known issues

• No authentication supported.
6 Likes

Question from my side. Does this also work with Qivicon?
CCU3 is great by the way, but dont want to get rid of “Smartlife Veilig”

I only tested it with RaspberryMatic since that is the only thing I have it used the xmlrpc and binrpc API. So far I always connect to Bidcos, Homematic IP and CUxD. Therefore I would not expect it to work out if the box with Qivicon, but if it supports the xmlrpc API then it might be possible to get it to work.
Are you able to connect with other Homematic Apps to the Qivicon?

Regards,
Timo

Hi Timo, Qivicon supports Homematic devices. Furthermore I have numerous devices running on this (including some remote controls I use to switch lights). I will try when I am at home. It should support RPC.

i use a pi 3 with the hm-mod-rpi-pcb an fhem as operating system , can i help to test ? p

@Marc_A You can manually install the App from the github repo.
Instructions are as described here

Instead of step 4 you have to clone the github repo and run npm install within the cloned directory.

Then continue with step 5.

Hi, what is the progress of this beta app? I’m looking into Alpha IP, is it the same as Homematic IP?

Hi, any plans to add support for HmIP-FAL24-C10?

Regards,

Tomas

Hi Tomas,

I don’t have the device, so it will be a littler harder to implement, but maybe we can have a look.

Do you have an idea of the capabilities you would like to have implemented and what actions you need?

Do you by any chance have RedMatic installed on the ccu? I would need some info from the XML definition of the device to know what data points are available.

Regards,
Timo

Thanks for fast reply Timo!

I’m new to Homey so right now I have nothing, bought it yesterday. :slight_smile:

I’m also a developer so I will start investigating asap, I will get back to you when I have some information.

Regards,
Tomas

Hi, having trouble finding documentation regarding the XML RPC for HmIP-FAL24-C10.

Only good documentation I found was this:

See p.1652-> and 1675->

Regards,
Tomas

That document has exactly the Infos that I need. I didn’t know that there is such a document, thanks.

I would suggest that you join on Slack and that we then discuss, what we want to achieve.

Thats great! :slight_smile:

We use Slack in our development so that is not a problem.

What I´m interested in is getting a “real” temperature from any sensor connected to Homey, set a desired temp in Homey (from some UI) and the FAL24-C10 should adjust the actuators. I have not done the research to tell you if this device only accept some on/off command or if it accept a real and desired temperature as input.

I have searched a long time for this solution, if it is possible for you to implement it would help a lot of people. As far as I know there is none, except from manufactures.

As I said, I speak javascript, Java, C++, ASM but this is totally new to me. If you have some links on how to program a Homey interface, please share. :slight_smile:

Best regards and a Happy New Year!

/ Tomas

I just investigated a little about the device. I don’t think that it is possible to directly control it from the CCU. You can only get the state. To control it you need the Wall Thermostat HMIP-WTH-2 in each room. Then you need to create a link between the FAL and the WTH.
The WTH can then be controlled from the CCU and therefore also from Homey. I currently only support the WTH and not the WTH-2, but that should be simple as I suppose that the API is the same.

I would suggest to do it that way since that has the advantage that your heating works without the Homey and CCU since the WTH communicates directly with the FAL

Great job. I only have HMIP-PSM and it is working with homey. Didn’t try a lot of what can be done(on/off and power metering works). Is it possible to add voltage, curent and icon on the device?
hank you

If it is any help I created a fork https://github.com/gooooba/homey-matic and modified the driver for HMIP-PSM to also show current and voltage.
Also had to modify lib/device.js to convert mA to A as Homey shows default value in (A), CCU shows it in (mA), so you can copy the changes to you repo.

Thank you very much for the additions. Would you mind creating a pull request?

The plan is to bring this app into the Store. I will request the icons from Athom. I hope they will provide them.

Timo,

“It is required that the Homey IP and the CCU IP are configured in the settings of the app. The app needs to be restarted after the settings have been saved.”

How can this be done? There is nothing to configure in the app…

That is not required anymore. Since the official Beta release in the App store, it uses discovery to find all CCUs in the network.

Does it discover also Homematic IP Gateway? Like https://www.eq-3.de/produkte/homematic-ip/home-control-access-point.html