[APP][Pro] Heatit Controls app [v3.6.5]

Hi @ThomasV,
Did you find a solution to this?

Problem with the unit, had to exchange it with a new one from Thermofloor.

1 Like

Answer to off topic. Use: Homey Developer Tools

Thank you! Itā€™s a very useful tool :slight_smile:

Hi

I have recently had a lot of trouble with heat it electric floor heat units, I have different flows to switch between eco and comfort during the day and night.

Sometimes they switch correctly and sometimes the donā€™t respond, when I then go to homey and try to switch them manually I get error messages with some communication error.

Is this a known problem?

Was working perfectly for over a year, now I have huge issue with this.

Thanks in advance for the help.

@Thunstop
Yes, I faced the same issues with warm floors & Din 616 Relais, both by Heatit. Solved by excluding and including, but WITHOUT using 5-digit pin. Type instead of the pin ā€œ00000ā€ - the device will pair as unsecured and will work properly.

I have also disabled the auto - updates for homey & heatit app, as this bug happened after a recent app update.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Looks like Iā€™m not te only one having problems with heatit. I have been able to include two of my Z-TRM3 units but I have one Z-TRM3 and one Z-TRM2fx that really hates me. They are impossible to include in Homey. I have tried a lot of tricks but noting works. I even bought an Aeotec Z-stick to test them with Home Assistant to compare. Home Assistant can include them without a problem.
But when I try with Homey I can do the first two steps but when I expect to get the ā€œtype the pinā€ I get Unknown error instead. Anybody got this error and have a work around?

Thanks for the quick response!

I canā€™t remember that I used a pin when setting up heat it, was this inputed in homey when setting up?

@AndreasK
I had this kind of problems solved in the following way.

1. Put Homey reeeealy close to your device (10-50cm). I normally unplug it and connect to socket right near the device to include.

2. Wait till all Apps in Homey are loaded

3. Wait till Zwave network is reconfigured and ready. In my network it takes ca. 5mins with 20 nodes.

4. Restart Heatit device

5. Do the pairing procedure.

My TrmZ-3 have small stickers with a pin code & qr code which I was requested to type in Homey during pairing.

Since I type 00000 instead of the code, all 8 Heatit devices work properly, are always online, no problems at all.

1 Like

Thanks Iā€™ll try tomorrow.

By the way, are you swedish? You wrote ā€caā€

No, Iā€™m from Germany. I think circa is Latin, no? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@HeatitControlsAB

Is it planned to implement digital inputs functionality of DIN 616 in Homey?

Iā€™d like to connect pulse output of a water flow meter and count pulses within a flow in a following way:

WHEN
On value change of digital input

THEN
Variable Water_pulse_count=Water_pulse_count+1

Also I have some rather simple applications like a flood sensor or a pressure switch for a pump.

Didnā€™t work unfortunately.
@HeatitControlsAB please fix the problem with including and donā€™t respond with ā€œunknown errorā€, thats just lacy programming.

I have a odd behavior that i wonder if someone have a solution for. Regardless of what setpoint or profile my z-TRM2fx refuse to get the floor heat above 20.x degreeā€™s stays between 20 and 20,5. Example i can set it to 25 and nothing change on the floor itself. This have worked for 2 years now but something have happened. Anyone got an idea?

Hey you guys at @HeatitControlsAB. Any news on that app update? Should we expect 4+ monthsā€™ lead time on bug fixes also next time a new version of Homey causes meltdown in your code?

1 Like

Hi @HeatitControlsAB , you asked me to exchange my two z-push button 4, where they could only be added as a simple z-wave device. I just got my two new ones, and i can still only add them as a simple z-wave device. Why did I have to exchange them? Iā€™m adding a screenshot of the settings of the new device, producer ID is still 773, should it be something else?

1 Like

I have added the Z-TEMP2 to my Homey, but it doesnā€™t sync the temperature setting between the thermostat and the app (changing in the app does not affect the thermostat and vice versa). I can turn it on or off through the app, and all settings can be changed as expected. Any hints on what could cause this?

Iā€™m using the beta/test version of the app (to get proper support for the ZM Single Relay 16A).

1 Like

Seems similar to issues mentioned here:

1 Like

Did you add it unsecure? I have added five, without issues.