[APP][Pro] Heatit Controls app [v3.6.5]

Hi, Homey Bridge will receive support in our next app update.

3 Likes

Hi, unfortunately this is not an option as this would have to be changed for everyone using the device.

@Martijn_C @larshkj
We suspect the battery reporting issues will be fixed in the update and if they are not we will investigate further.

1 Like

Hi, unfortunately there isn’t a way to automatically change the mode. There is a parameter to invert the output but that doesn’t switch automatically.

I have fixed the same issue by pairing the thermostats in uncrypted mode by typing “00000” instead of the pin.

Off topic : how do you access the node screen in homey app?

@HeatitControlsAB

I cant Connect z Water or temp2 that i am trying to Get up and running.

Is this related to the new Homey software and fix in update?

My old system broke down and time is critical…(high Power Price and OPEN valves :joy:)

Z water: Notting happen when trying to delete/pair new device.

Temp2: can delete, fails to include

@Christopher_Norway No problem here, for both. Are you close to Homey? Did you include them unsecure?

How do i include unsecure?

I’m not sure it has S2 security but then just insert only zeros (0000).

I am using the iPhone app.

Are just following the install procedure, and no code entre is seen

Hi Christopher, please try move the devices/hub closer together and if you have a lot of devices maybe try turning of the fuses to some of them to reduce traffic during inclusion.

Distance is not a problem for the z-water

Its like its not there, have found it twice today, but fails after that

Closer, @Christopher_Norway. CLOSER!
(haha :smiley: )

In e.g. Philips Hue motion sensor, you can choose which status indicator you want to show on the card. I suspect that this is the functionality that @unicus requests?

Exactly! I want to show how much energy is being used on the card

This is not possible (at all) due to a limitation that Athom has implemented. Since the TRM3 is a thermostat device (class), the information that is shown on the time is fixes to the actual temperature and color if the thermostat is heating or cooling.
For other sensor class devices it is possible to change the information that is shown.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

Thanks for your answer, but the goal isn’t to have the thermostat do it automatically, I would just like them to have a cooling mode that I can activate myself (right now the only two options are heating or off, as shown)

Please keep in mind that I don’t have a Z Water, but only some TRM3 that are connected directly to the Danfoss electro valves.

Called and talked to the software guys at @HeatitControlsAB today

They confirmed a software bug causing problem with inclusion. Fix and update of app in 1-3 weeks

Hi, this isn’t exactly true. We are not sure of the complete span of issues caused by the update on Homey.