[APP][Pro] Heatit Controls app [v3.6.5]

No, I added secure. Same as I did the relay. If I am going to try unsecure, I guess I will need to do that for both the Z-TEMP2 and the relay, to make the association work?

And one more thing, I tried removing and re-adding (in secure mode), and now the temperature setting from the thermostat does sync to Homey. However, changing temperature in Homey does not do anything at the thermostat. Other stuff (like locking the themostat) does work, though. Very odd.

And just as I wrote that, temperature syncing suddenly works both ways without me changing anything. Not too confidence inspiringā€¦

For info, in case anyone is interested: I had confirmation from HeatIt email support that the Z-Wave Thermostat TF-021 report of the measured temperature is in fact not the measured temperature but the set temperature when a floor sensor is used in as well as the internal sensor (e.g. to ensure for underfloor heating does not overheat). This means that any flow or logic comparing the two (e.g. to turn on the heating demand when the set is below the measured) will not work properly.

Their explanation was:

The internal sensor does do that [measure air as well as floor sensor] but the temperature it reported wasnā€™t accurate so instead of causing most customers confusion we changed it.

So, Iā€™ve bought and added a number of HeatIt rotary dimmers. All were included just fine to the system and fully responsive both on site and through mobile app. Now, one after another are starting to become unresponsive from the Homey app. ā€œā€¦No_ackā€ is becoming really frustrating to see - and obviously the flows are not working properly. Also, one of them froze the other day, causing me to have to go to the breaker box to ā€œreboot itā€ā€¦not optimal of course.
When in developer tools, I get the ā€œNetwork Request Failedā€ when trying to heal them.

I see this is basically the same problem as others here have, and linked to the homey app.
Would you please confirm that this is the case, @HeatitControlsAB ?

2 Likes

Great app. Only thing I cant manage to get working is the power level for the Z-Dim module.
Any one else having a problem with this?

Hi. Can anybody help me? I have a z-din 616, but i cant use it. The problem is with inputs. When i,m use any inputs 2 things happens. 1. The app has stopped working. 2. Itā€™s working bad, when i use any inputs, its switch the right relay on the modul, but on the app shows an another relay. Please help me what can i do

Hi! I have a Z-TRM3, working great for months now. I also have a Z-relay. This had trouble with occasionally becoming unreachable, I had to remove and reinclude when that happened. That seems solved now after I moved the internal antenna to a different angle. So far :+1:

I want to use the 2 sensor inputs on the Z-Relay. I got 2 NTC 10k sensors. Turned off power to the Z-Relay, mounted the sensors, and power back on. In the device settings in Homey I chose ā€œ10K NTC connectedā€, 60s interval, and saved. Iā€™ve waited an hour and Iā€™m getting no sensor readings. Tried restarting the Heatit app, no difference. Any ideas? Should I restart Homey? Should I do anything about the ā€œGroupā€ settings? (currently set to default: 1.1)

1 Like

I have a z-relay. Connected 10k NTC , but no temp show on homey. Is there a fix for this?

1 Like

Hi everyone, weā€™re looking into the issue still persisting.
From what weā€™ve understood including unsecure works better, we will look into solving the issue using secure.

Hi, have you changed the parameters to enable the sensors?

Hi,

Could you attach a screenshot of your association list?

Hi,
Does the issue persist when using app version 3.0.2?

Hi, does power level mean dim level? Is this device included secure?

Hi, this does sound like the issue weā€™ve been experiencing. Could you try re-including them unsecure in the newest version of our Homey app?

Hi, sounds like the place you exchanged these still has the old version. Please send us an email at post@heatit.com and weā€™ll get you some replacement units.

I guess this message to send an e-mail for a replacement was intended for @ole-nord, who I was replying to.

Youā€™re right, it was meant for him.

Thanks, Iā€™ve added the association list screenshot. Iā€™m using these defaults, I havenā€™t changed them. Today the Z-Relay became unreachable again, and I had to remove and re-add it. It hasnā€™t worked continuosly for more than a week, before freezing. (The Z-TRM3 keeps working fine.)

And which software version is on this Relay?