[APP][Pro] Gree HVAC app

It’s not finding any airco device since the last update. So I can’t use my airco anymore in all my Homey Early 2019 Pro flows.

Hello, please i have a problem with my gree, the app found it and is showing temperature and everithing what is set to this device with remote controler, but i can not turn on the device with the app.

I am sending diagnostic code 604e6c5d-77cf-4a6f-b132-c6971cd7a4c8

Thank you

Our new air conditioner, GREE Soyal GWH18AKC-K6DNA1A, is not found. Would you be willing/able to make support for this? i working with HP23

Hi There,

Our Gree GWH09ACC-K6DNA1F/1 neither can be added. Is there any update in progress for this app?

I can’t get my heatpump Gree Clivia Nordic connected to Homey. Will there be support for this?

“Dear Bart, have you found a solution to add your Vaillant air conditioner to the Gree app in Homey? I have the same issue, as I can see them in the EWPE app and Gree app but can’t add the air conditioner to Homey.”

Greetings aivus! Thanks for a great app! Just a quick question! Is it possible to make the default lowest heat setting (16°C) adjustable? My heat pump goes down to 8°C but I can’t set that temperature from homey! (It is heating my workshop and the temp I often set to 12°C.)

//Kim

Hello,

I installed some Tosot HVACS last week with wifi modules. Unfortunately the ACs are shown offline after a few hours. Restarting the Gree App in Homey always helps. Is there a way to fix this automatically?

best regards
Andreas

Had the same problem for a year, but updated my network to all ubiquity gear and had no problems after that. So i think its not a problem with the app but maybe with your network.

I have all Ubiquity gear for years now and no wifi problems with other devices at all.

Then you can check if you had the same issue as i had, the wifi module of my gree (tosot) ac had two mac adresses at the same time. One worked in cooperation with homey and one doesn’t, so i blocked the non behaving one in the device list of the acces point. And of course give everything a fixed ip adress.

Do you have a hint how I can research this MAC adresses? I had a look in my Unify Dashboard. There are 2 unkown MAC adresses at my 2.4 GHz Wifi in my clients list. But both do not match the traffic for an HVAC at all, (10 GByte) so I assume this are phones with switching MAC adress for privacy reasons. I have installed my 2 Gree Modules on Thursday. Both have a traffic of about 250 MB each. And yes, this two get an fixed IP-adress via DHCP reservation. And they are both about 5 m away from the access point.

Since I can control the HVAC’s still from the Gree app when they go offline in Homey this must be an issue with the app. They only come online in Homey again when I restart the app.

Hello Bart,
I read your message, have the same issue; have you found a solution? Thanks in advance for your response."

Anyone tried this app directly with Wilfa Narvik ? Without any Sensibo-device?

Hello I have a GREE pump, so it is possible to set the temperature down to 8 degrees, but in your app the minimum is 16 degrees. Can you fix when it is possible to set a lower temperature?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Problem temperature

I got the same problem too, Gree HVAC can be found yesterday, disconnected today restart didn’t work. Tried to reinstall and that failed too. Anyone has a suggestion? Homey cannot find the HVAC anymore.

Ok so yesterday I reset the WIFI on the Gree airco and I could connect again. But today homey lost connection again. I have the Gree airco configured with a fixed Ip address. Does anyone have an Idea what this could be?

Sometimes AC stops answering to the requests in local WiFi network(At the same time it still works via manufacturer app like EWPE Smart).

Usually it’s enough just turn off and then on WiFi on the AC unit(without resetting it)or just turn off and om whoce AC using the socket/breaker.

It happened to me just few times over the years.

I saw some reports that this issue can happen if AC cannot reach manufacturer servers(AC is always trying to connect to them)

1 Like

Hello Lars,

I’ll try to make it configurable in future. Unfortunately, no estimates for this