[APP][Pro] Flow Utilities

Hi @RobbertV, after a Homey restart (not PTP!) the app isn’t started automatically. Because I rarely restart Homey, I can’t tell if it’s just a one-time issue.
Do you want a diagnostic report?

I got one report during development phase. Are you running the latest test version 1.3.4?

If you can send a report please :slight_smile: I will have a look how to reproduce and fix :slight_smile:

I’m running test version v1.3.3.
Diagnostic report no.: df890fe2-ffb1-478b-a8c1-cdc428b8f428

Thanks, for the report. This issue should be resolved in 1.3.4.

Please let me know if this fixes the issue!

1 Like

Installed v1.3.4 and will have a look on it.

Thx Robbert

2 Likes

New app update (test: 1.3.5 )

• Removal of On/Off/Toggle cards for zones; by request of Athom.

So I got some questions about the last test update. Here some more explanation about this:

We had to remove the action cards for turning on/off or toggle devices since this is already a functionality of homey by default.

The trigger cards and action cards for setting color temperature or dim lights in a zone is still in the new update and is now for review at Athom.

2 Likes

New app update: (Live: 1.3.5)

• NEW: Trigger flowcards:
    – When devices in Zone turned on
    – When devices in Zone turned off
  • NEW: Action flowcards:
    – Set Color of (all) devices in Zone
    – Set Percentage of (all) devices in Zone (Dim, Color temperature, Window coverings, Volume)
  • NEW: Contain variable data on app restart (FYI: @TomBoz )
  • FIX: App not starting on homey restart
  • FIX: Remove extra spaces in duration result
3 Likes

Very nice app, can fulfill my needs for information superbly, try to replicate but…

were is the tag “kwhPrijs” coming from?

pic1

Nice to hear that you enjoy the app! :smiley:

The ‘kwhPrijs’ from this example is a standard homey variable with the kWh price value.
If you have double price tariffs (this is for most providers in NL) you need to add some extra logic off course to determine which tariffs you need.

Hope this answers your question!

Almost clear “you need to add some extra logic off course to determine which tariffs you need” shouts for explanation.

Grtz Hans

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows

Many thanks for such promp reply, I forgot.

Grtz Hans

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows

1 Like

So if you have a energy meter in house with double tariffs or a energy contract with 2 different tariffs for day usage and night/weekend usage. To have the correct number to calculate you need to add some additional checks for that.
I know (can’t find it anymore) that some one on the forum had an flow updating the current value based on time of day and week.
So you will have 3 types of number variables:

1. Weekday tariff
  2. Evening-weekend tariff
  3. Current tariff (this u could use in the calculation)

I hope this clears it up. I will try to add an example flow for the tariff switching

did made some efforts my self to make a daily high and a daily low for night times and weekends. but not sure if this will work as planned.

Made tree logic variables (see pic)

variabelen

and two flows to set the variables

correct me if I’m wrong.

correction:

Shared Flow | Homey

Nice, I was creating a exact same flow as you are. So you are correct!

Only thing I didn’t do is adding the second check for weekends. Since you only update Friday evening and then back to high tariff on Monday morning. :slight_smile:

Weekends are low tariffs too

Verzonden vanaf mijn Galaxy

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------

Glad to hear … Holiday too I had to mention.

Verzonden vanaf mijn Galaxy

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------

1 Like

Wat we nog wel missen in de “Datum & Tijd “app is ‘Vandaag is een Feestdag’ of zie ik iets over het hoofd?

Grtz Hans

True, Homey doesn’t have this built in. Probably since every country has his own public holiday dates.

But there’s an app for that:

or

I dont get a DURATION tag when creating a variable. Tried to run a start/stop sequence - but still no luck. (Want to use it to measure the duration between de-icing cycles in my heat-pump to pre-compencate with other heating sources…)