[APP][Pro] Flow Checker

Cool ideas indeed. I was just looking for number of flows triggers, or better to say, trigers per eg. per minute ( xx secs etc?) becuase my Homey Pro shows constant 20% utilisation but there is nothing in the Insights so I don’t know what is causing that. I thoght there is some Homey script solution but found nothing… so it would be another miracle if @martijnpoppen would find a way :slight_smile:

1 Like

New app update (test: 1.15.4.):

• NEW: Change the app description to give more meaning to the app (:uk: :netherlands: :de: :sweden: )
  • NEW: :sweden: Swedish translation
  • FIX: improve german Language
  • FIX: folder filter no initialized properly

@sebyldino made a fix. Can you install the test version (link above) and check if it works for you ? :slight_smile:

Same after install. I restart the app and it works.

1 Like

New app update (live: 1.15.4.):

• NEW: Change the app description to give more meaning to the app (:uk: :netherlands: :de: :sweden: )
  • NEW: :sweden: Swedish translation
  • FIX: improve german Language
  • FIX: folder filter no initialized properly

@sebyldino @Henk_Renting if you don’t want to receive beta/test updates anymore you can install above stable version.

1 Like

No problem, I’d be happy to test if that helps.
Thanks for all the hard work!

1 Like

Hi @martijnpoppen, after a while, I looked into the Flow Checker app again. I noticed that there are some variables listed in the “Unused Logic Variables” category which are definitely in use.
Do you want a diagnostic report and some examples which variables are used in which flows?

1 Like

Hey @fantross
Yes that’s fine.

Will look at it after this weekend

Yes of course, take your time.
I send you a PM.

1 Like

New app update (live: 1.15.5.):

• FIX: check on startup for new install
1 Like

Thx Martijn!

An app URL hint I learned from @Dijker:
If you edit the URL

from
https://homey.app/en-gb/app/com.athom.flowchecker/Flow-Checker

to https://homey.app/a/com.athom.flowchecker/

Now users get the app page presented in their own (or their phone’s) language (if provided for in the app) :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@Peter_Kawa
Yes I know :stuck_out_tongue:

But i copy the release messages everytime. And I forget to change the URL :man_facepalming:

1 Like

New app update (test: 1.16.0.):

• NEW: find nested logic variables in other apps THEN cards to prevent false positives

@fantross This should prevent the false positives. :crossed_fingers:

@Peter_Kawa This probably add some extra load to the app. Can you check if everything runs fine on your Homey? :smiley:

3 Likes

The variables which were previously marked as “Unused Logic Variables” are no longer listed in this category. :+1:t3:

Thx Martijn!

1 Like

Awesome! :tada:

1 Like

Just installed it, Martijn. Cool, it went from 12 to 5 “unused” vars!
And the last 5 really were unused, so I removed them right away.

Over 19MB’s while the checks run you mean? :grimacing:. It’s ~15MB average by the way.

Yea I’ll keep an eye on it.

Good stuff :smiley:
19MB is still okish.

When you see what kind of code is running :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I believe you :+1: hehe

The interval is set to 60mins , I was playing with that setting to lower the RAM usage as much as possible.

Allright, about the load with v1.16.0:
It looks like it grew 4 to 5 MB’s, 18 to 19MB’s average. Still OK!

1 Like

Yes was expecting that. It added quite some more load. I’ll check if I can tweak it a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

New app update (live: 1.16.0.):

• NEW: find nested logic variables in other apps THEN cards to prevent false positives

Will take the memory tweaks along with the other feature requests :slight_smile:

TODO

1 Like

I don’t have such big memory peaks. The peaks are more or less 1 MB.

I couldn’t also recognize no increasing of the average load.