Changelog:
1. NEW: add light switch to 2C and 2C PRO
2. FIX: notifications thumbnails
3. FIX: light switch 2C / 2C pro
4. NEW: Add light switch to indoor cam / solocam L series / solocam S series
5. FIX: bug in region selector for Homebase

1 Like

@martijnpoppen

First of all, thanks a lot for an awesome app and all the work you put into it - very appreciated!

I have two simple questions:

1. The existing notifications thumbnails the app supports today - will they (images) be stored in the Homey and therefore take up storage?

2. Off course, I would like to trigger on-demand snapshots from my cameras (Eufy 2C Pro) in my flows - even when the camera(s) doesn’t has triggered a motion, e.g. if you have a water leakage. I mean, cheap Reolink/IMOU cameras support this basic stuff (https://support.reolink.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007011233-How-to-Capture-Live-JPEG-Image-of-Reolink-Cameras-via-Web-Browsers?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_bqkppW59gIVfoxoCR2nnw02EAAYASAAEgKWsvD_BwE). Is it true that this can’t be done today? If true, can’t we try together and push Eufy for this functionality?

1 Like

Hey @Peter_Kalrsson ,
Thanks! :smiley:

1. No only one image per device which gets overwritten on each event. If you want to save them you have to do that elsewhere. With for example callmebot / slack / synology

2. Yes I understand. It can be done. But not whitin Homey. Homey doesn’t support video. And for these snapshots I need to translate the P2P to a video with FFMPEG. Someone did it for IoBroker. But unfortunatly not possible in Homey.
    Next to that I agree that this should work together with Eufy. The sales department of Athom is still checking with Eufy for a collaboration. But no positive result on that (yet)

Edit: I did check once to force trigger fake events, which seems to be possible. But have to check that again. Then you could create a motion alert or something like that.

1 Like

Thanks @martijnpoppen :slight_smile:

1. Good - that’s the way I want it to behave!
  2. This would be a killer feature for me! I mean, receive snapshots when a motion has happened, I can use the Eufy app for that. The interesting stuff begins when you can trigger live images when something else happens, e.g. you have a water leakage, when you receive (regular) mail in your inbox etc etc.

If you find anything @martijnpoppen about bullet 2 - please let me know. Once again, keep up the GOOD work!

1 Like

Hi @martijnpoppen,
Vanaf de nieuwe update loopt ons hele huis vast… haha :sweat_smile:
De bewegingsmelders triggeren geen flows meer. App herstart, Homey herstart mochten niet baten.
Heb je nog tips of ideeën? Het wordt een beetje koud hier haha. (verwarming zit op de sensors).

Hey @homeypro

Please keep this thread in english or use the dutch subtopic.

Can you share a diagnostic report?

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report.

Think I know what to do , but want to double check. There was a change in the notifications handler

hi martijn!

first i want to tell you that i am very happy with the app u made, and all the effort u put in.
ill buy u a beer.
i use the app for a while now, but with the latest update the doorbell press doesnt trigger homey anymore…
yesterday it worked, but today it fails.
i looked at the changes, and saw the homebase setting in homey default on us. i changed it to eu but it didnt work. also resetting the notification service doesnt work…

1 Like

@Melkuier Thanks! :smiley:

There was a change in the notifications handler

Can you also share a diagnostic report?

More - apps - Eufy Security - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report.

Hi Martijn!

Here also no trigger for the motion sensors anymore. Tried restartinf homebase, homey, notification service. In the Eufy app i get notifications from the motion sensor so its clearly the communication between the Eufy app and Homey.

Diagnostic: abf46af9-4d86-4042-a891-2df930d49582

Mark

New app update (live: 2.31.5):

Changelog:
1. HOTFIX: motion & doorbell notifications not coming trough in Homey

@homeypro @Melkuier @ZwarteTeen Should be fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wauw Awsome! Any suggestion how i can force this update?

Yes
Click the link with the version number and then click the green install button. It Will update the current version

Thanks! I can confirm it’s working again :slightly_smiling_face:
Can’t thank you enough for you quick response and fix.

1 Like

It works again!
In Dutch, as you know, we say: je bent een baas!
That’s truly the case here, thanks! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Guys! :smiley:

Hey Martijn,
Just did a reinstall on my homey, and now i could login! :smile:

Thanks again with the late night troubleshooting yesterday, appreciate it!

1 Like

Hey @Sebastiaan_K
Nice! So probably it was a block from Eufy :slight_smile:

Wow. Thnx again for the mega fast response. Installed the new, testing it now.

1 Like

I still don’t have an doorbell press detection.

5d59615e-40d0-4b96-a65f-07840b02637e

Will check @Melkuier