[APP][Pro] Eufy Home

@Chromoris oh thanks thats good to know!
Didn’t check any new options lately.
May i ask which device you have?

As for the X8 not all the options work :slight_smile:

I have a Robovac 35C.

Using the old app I was able to get de Device ID, however I couldn’t find the Local Key in the app. Using the adb method also didn’t produce any information, both when using the old app as well as the most recent app (both on a physical device, as well as in an emulator). In the end Google did produce a link to the information above and that finally solved the problem.

It might be that Eufy has plugged a few holes and the normal methods no longer work.

1 Like

Yes for the 35C I know that sharing it with another account will give the localKey. So if you shared it with me I could have gotten th elocalKey troguh the old app,.

Some newer models are really shut off and can only get the localKey by digging into ADB + Frida dump

I shared it with a specially made account for this purpose, still didn’t get the key.

1 Like

@Chromoris strange! :man_shrugging:
Anyway really nice solution! I’ll definitely try it for the X8.
And will add it to the FAQ :slight_smile:

Hi @martijnpoppen,

I’ve recently bought an LR30 hybrid. I’m struggling to get the devID and local key. The app linked in the FAQs won’t install on my phone. Are you able to help, please?

1 Like

@Jeffery_Hole sure! Will DM you :slight_smile:

@martijnpoppen , can you help me to get the needed info? I tried to install the app in the info, but it wouldnt install on my phone.

Hey @Robert_V
Yes I can help out. Will DM you!

Hi,
I have a X8 and problems getting the DeviceID and localkey !? I dont have any Andriod clients to use.
br // Olle

Hey @Olle_Svensson
I’ll send you a DM so you can share it with me and I can get the keys for you :slight_smile:

Tanx, now you are invited

// Olle

Hi @martijnpoppen I have just received my X8, can you please help me getting the DeviceId and LocalKey?

Thx!

Hey @Steven_De_Spiegeleer
I’ll send you a DM so you can share it with me and I can get the keys for you :slight_smile:

Hi @martijnpoppen

Invitation sent.

Thx already!

Hey Martijn, i’ve got an X8, are you able to help me to get the localid?

Hey @Lukas_Sichler

hi , how do i find local key and device id of robovac x8
thanks. Andy

Hey @andrew_powell
I’ll dm you with my mail adress so i can help you out

Hi , you helped me get the device Id and local I’d of my 2 robovac could you check the device I’d and local I’d of my x8 hybrid robovac please