[APP][Pro] Eufy Home

@Ingr_G no problem! For Eufy you can go here: Anker Community

Hi Martijn,

i have installed bluestack and installed the apk. and shared it with a temp user but i only see deviceid
but no local key. is there a way to get that simple?

Hey @Raymirk
Depends on your robovac model.
Eufy doesnā€™t allow it on all devices.
Which model do you have?

Hi Martijn,

L70 hybrid

@Raymirk i can get the keys for you ig you want.

Oh ok that should be great

@martijnpoppen
thank you for the help its working, great.

Hi Martijn,

How can I get the Device ID and Local Key if I use Apple devices?

Thanks for your reply,

Ron

1 Like

Hey @Ron_Smeets1
You can use a android emulator. As described in the FAQ.
Or i can get the keys for you.
Which robovac do you have?

Hi Martijn,

I have an Eufy G30 Edge.

Grtzz, Ron

@Ron_Smeets1 If you want i can get the keys for you

@martijnpoppen Hi, i have the same same Problem. A new Eufy RoboVac G30 but just an Apple Device.
How you can help me ? How does it work, that you can get my keys ?
Best regard Martin.

1 Like

@mat-industries If you want you can share your Robovac with me and I can get you the keys.
let me know and Iā€™ll send you the instructions

Hi, iā€™ve got the RoboVac G10, but i cannot get it to connect to homey.

Both homey and RoboVac are connected to the same WiFi network.
DeviceID and Local key are also correct according to the app, on the IP address i setup the localnetwork IP of the RoboVac.

But when trying to add it in Homey i only get ā€œNetwork request failedā€
Also reboot, of app in homey, as homey itself, as RoboVac shutdown, as reconnect both devices to the network did not seem to have helped.

Any suggestions on what i should try?

Thanks!

Hey @Dennis_D
Thats strange.

Most of the time thats a wrong localkey.
If you want i can double check it for your and get the localkey via the advanced way :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me know

That would be great, what can i do?

Hey Martijn,

I have try to get My G30 Hybrid on to homey pro have try everything to get they app to show me Local ID and Key. but it will not work.

Would you help me out with that?

regads
Kasper

@MiniDK Sure, Iā€™ll DM you :smiley:

just share my robovac with the mailadress you send me

1 Like

I had some difficulty finding my Localkey, even when using the old apps (both on my device as well as on an emulator). However I then ran into Andre Borie / Eufy device ID and local key grabber Ā· GitLab

That might be a good addition to the steps above for getting the Device ID & Local Key. The steps woud be:

1. Download & Install Python 3 (make sure you install PIP when installing Python)
  2. Download the master branch at Andre Borie / Eufy device ID and local key grabber Ā· GitLab
  3. Unpack the archive you just downloaded to a place you can get to from the command line
  4. Open the command line and go to the location in the previous step (cmd in windows)
  5. Run pip install -r requirements.txt
  6. After that run python -m eufy_local_id_grabber "<EUFY ACCOUNT EMAIL>" "<EUFY ACCOUNT PASSWORD>"

And you have the required information. For me it was much faster than the other options (which didnā€™t work for me).

1 Like