[APP][Pro] Eufy Clean

@Rossome2648 your report is empty. Please try to add the device and send a new report.

It worked!
I had it search multiple times yesterday and it searched for like 15-20 mins each time. Found it now!

Thanks!

1 Like

@martijnpoppen, I love this app and recently starting using it to open a door automatically so the X10 can reach that room.

I just found the door was closed, when the state changed to ‘go-home’. In the Eufy Clean app, this state does not exist. Can it be added?

@Jomi it should be part of the work status. You see that also in the sensor tab

I’ll also check myself what it does

These are the status options to pick from. No ‘go home’ status, or am I missing something? I have the latest app version.

@Jomi it will be in a Tag

That could also work but when the status is changing to ‘going home’ and then trigger an action using a tag, is then not possible. I hope in a next release, all possible status-options can be added.

@Jomi it’s already there. So not much to add in a next release :stuck_out_tongue: There’s is no going-home status. It will be docked or stopped. You might find it in the workstatus, but it gets translated to docker or stopped.

OK, then it’s perfect and this state will not destroy my flows. Thanks for explaining.

1 Like