[APP][Pro] Ecovacs - Deebot

me too

Count me in for testing pls!

Dear all,

I salute the initiative, and if you need a beta tester just let me know. (I have a T8 with emptying station.)

To all of us owning Deebots; you probably know this already, but it is possible to use Alexa to tell the robot to clean, and it also supports specific rooms.

I have done voice routines:
When I say: Alexa, ask deebot to clean the lounge
Then perform action:
Alexa, ask deebot to clean the lounge.

This can be adapted to each room.

Also supported by Google Assistant. But I didn’t get it to work while my deebot goes offline after some time at the dock…
I cannot find a setting for this “eco” mode…

Also want to test it! :slight_smile:

I don’t seem to have permissions to PM you all, so I’ve created a Discord server with the testing link, and a few channels for bug reports and feature requests.

The link will be valid for 7 days starting today.

Edit: And special thanks to the Athom devs for reviewing so quickly! :clap:

1 Like

Wow that was quick! Thanxxx I will go testing.
Bob is connected to Homey now! Pairing was a piece of cake.

When changing the status I get an error which seems to be related to the translation :

Homey.__ is not a function.

This could also be related to my Vac being ‘offline’ in the app.

Noticed this too. And it happens with flow test also.
And my deebot is working right now, and online in the Ecovacs app.

Looks like I missed a v2 variable there, I’ll add it to the fixes and push a new build tonight / tomorrow morning. Thanks for reporting!

2 Likes

Very nice. Dont have the isseu its working great!

Hi mate. The link in the Discord doesn’t seem to be working…

The link is currently down, while the next version is being reviewed by Athom.

1 Like

A new version has been published and is being reviewed by Athom at the moment.

I’ll update here and on Discord when the link is up again.

Cool beans. Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

You are a tester now, so be prepared: things stop working every now and then :wink:

1 Like

The link is now back up, v0.6.2 includes some bug fixes and better error handling.

Thanks! However, have tried to execute my Deebot Slim 2 to start cleaning via a flow and it doesn’t seem to be working. Will play around a little more with it later to see what I can make happen.

Any visible errors, and is the robot online in the ecovacs app?

no errors that I can see, other than it doesn’t seem to be communicating with Homey at all. Managed to add it no problem though! the test flow i made triggers OK (doesn’t fail out at any point), the deebot just doesn’t respond to it.

Edit: deebot is online in the ecovacs app