[APP][Pro] Dutch FlagDays

Dutch FlagDays Homey App

Run your flows during the (Dutch) flagdays.

Download in the Homey App Store!

:gear: Getting Started
To use this app, you’ll need to install it on your Homey device.

1. Open the Homey smartphone app.
  2. Go to the ‘Apps’ section.
  3. Search for ‘Dutch FlagDays’ and click ‘Install’.
  4. Start creating flows

:speech_balloon: Supported languages:

:uk: :netherlands:

Example Flow

:computer: Apps made by @LRvdLinden

See for more apps link below 👇🏻 or just open the pull down.

Contributions

If you appreciate this apps, contribute to future development by making a paypal contribution

or buy me a couple of :beers: or a :coffee: with iDeal or Bunq.me or become a surporter on Patreon

1 Like

Dit lijkt me een vrij niche app, zeker gezien er niet zo veel dagen zijn waarop de vlag uit kan. “Nuttig” wordt het pas echt als je ook lokale dagen (en vlaggen) meeneemt.

What do you mean by “if you include local days (and flags).” This is an app that indicates on all Dutch flag days. Your requirement is also by province and municipality?

Yes, exactly. Those are harder to remember or are completely unknown.
The other days are quite common. So who would use such an app?!

:netherlands: Update v1.0.4

New Live version!

Improvement

:star2: Overall App Enhancements: Experience an improved Dutch FlagDays App with various enhancements aimed at enhancing usability and performance across the board.

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - Dutch FlagDays - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

Contributions

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round with iDeal or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

It would be nice if you also can be notified when tomorrow is a FlagDay.

Ik zou graag zien dat er een “als” optie komt, voor een x aantal dagen eerder. Ik zou bv graag de dag ervoor al willen weten als er (morgen) een vlagdag is. Dus dat ik kan instellen.

Eigenlijk zoals dat met de afvalwijzer app is. Ik krijg de avond er voor een notificatie, dat morgen vrioeg de kliko buiten moey.