[APP][Pro] Daikin AI

Hi. I’m in Australia. I have two Daikin FTXM Cora split systems. The latest WiFi modules for these are BRP072A42 wireless LAN adaptors - no older models left that I can find. Will these work with this Homey App?

Can’t tell… you can only find out by trying sorry.

Hi there! I’ve got two FTXM25R5V1B and one FTXM35R5V1B (Daikin Perfera). They dont work yet with this Homey Daikin AI app. Any idea when these devices will be supported or how many i have to pay to get them supported :upside_down_face:?

Thanks!

These units are only talks toward the daikin cloud solution. These units having the BRP069C4x wifi adapter

The API docs for the daikin cloud i have received but now waiting for some technical stuff before i can make the homey app.

See a new topic in the future
I hope it will be soon but depending on daikin

1 Like

Check Mickel! Thanks for the heads-up. Can we push Daikin for giving the technical stuff faster so Homey can finally embrace also these units?

No we can’t unfortunately

The sooner the better I would say, as that way I can redirect all Daikin Cloud related questions to you…

Hi there! Thank you for this magnificent app. I recently got a Daikin Caldo XRH40 and a wifi module of the B-series and it’s worked like a charm to integrate it into Homey. There’s only one thing that does not work and that’s the “Powerful” advanced mode.

I followed the instructions in the above post to use /aircon/get_control_info before/after triggering “Powerful” in the Daikin iOS app (not the remote). It looked like this:

Airflow rate 2/5, powerful off:
ret=OK,pow=1,mode=3,adv=13,stemp=20.0,shum=0,dt1=21.0,dt2=M,dt3=20.0,dt4=27.0,dt5=27.0,dt7=21.0,dh1=40,dh2=50,dh3=0,dh4=0,dh5=0,dh7=40,dhh=50,b_mode=3,b_stemp=20.0,b_shum=0,alert=255,f_rate=4,f_dir=3,b_f_rate=4,b_f_dir=3,dfr1=A,dfr2=5,dfr3=4,dfr4=A,dfr5=A,dfr6=5,dfr7=A,dfrh=5,dfd1=3,dfd2=0,dfd3=3,dfd4=1,dfd5=1,dfd6=0,dfd7=3,dfdh=0,dmnd_run=0,en_demand=0

Airflow rate 2/5, powerful on:
ret=OK,pow=1,mode=3,adv=2/13,stemp=20.0,shum=0,dt1=21.0,dt2=M,dt3=20.0,dt4=27.0,dt5=27.0,dt7=21.0,dh1=40,dh2=50,dh3=0,dh4=0,dh5=0,dh7=40,dhh=50,b_mode=3,b_stemp=20.0,b_shum=0,alert=255,f_rate=4,f_dir=3,b_f_rate=4,b_f_dir=3,dfr1=A,dfr2=5,dfr3=4,dfr4=A,dfr5=A,dfr6=5,dfr7=A,dfrh=5,dfd1=3,dfd2=0,dfd3=3,dfd4=1,dfd5=1,dfd6=0,dfd7=3,dfdh=0,dmnd_run=0,en_demand=0

It looks like it’s the “adv=2/13” that does it. Is there any chance this could be implemented in the Homey app? Happy to continue debugging different command combinations if needed!

This is a bug in the app, bug fix is available on test.

Worked like a charm, thank you!

1 Like

A new version of Daikin AI, v 5.1.8, is live since Monday and already installed by 90% of the users.

Just wanted to show you my :heart: appreciation for the app and continuous updates. I am not using it often, but always glad to see it works when I do. And loving my “Hey Siri, turn on the airconditioning in the bedroom” command :slight_smile:

Slightly disappointed by the airconditioning in my living room that uses the new cloud functionality (and doesn’t even always respond to the Daikin app… have to tinker around with it more, there still is an open wifi channel… :man_shrugging:)
But so glad to see you’ve had contact with Daikin for their API. I’ll be happy to bring that crate of beer I promised!

1 Like

Special modes does not work for me, if I start the streamer function from the homey app it turns of my unit.
If I try to start it from a flow nothing happens.
If I start the streamer from the remote or daikins mobile app, and then look in the homey app it shows that the streamer is turned on.

Otherwise your app works like a charm! :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear, well lets trouble shoot together… BTW did you read this thread and understand what the problem is for me to make it work? If so you know what information I need from you to investigate…

After this weekend when I get home again I will log in to http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/aircon/get_control_info before and after the streamer mode is turned on and post the results here. Hopefully it gets to solve, and this app would get even better!

Exactly, and beside that please also make a diagnostics report seconds after you turned the streamer function on using my app then wait a minute… turn streamer function off using my app and create again a diagnostics report.

A fix for the streamer function not working is now available. Many thanks to @Tord_Grahn for helping me out trouble shooting the issue.

Thanks. Do you have a link? Cannot find it somehow. Really like to be able to make some flows for the altherma.

Hmmmm a link ??? Install the app from app store (v5.1.10) if you are looking for the streamer fix.

Check the topic :

6 Likes