[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

I have the same problem. Power usage and temperature are not updated for me in homey. I think I need to switch to a router which has mDNS and CoAP forwarding between vlans.

I am currently using a linux based 4G-router from Teltonika. I am curious to know if Unifi gateway/DreamMachine could handle this better.

Unifi does support mDNS:

Can’t find anything in regards to CoAP.

@Philipp_Karl I created a github issue: FW update amass ¡ Issue #106 ¡ jghaanstra/cloud.shelly ¡ GitHub maybe you can add some suggestions too?

1 Like

Today I have updated homey to version 5.0.0 and shelly app to 3.0.10.

I added a shelly 1 with addon and a reed switch. But it does not update me the status of the reed.
Besides my shelly EM has stopped working.

Any ideas to put them to work?

What happens if you press the white color selector. Could you create a video of what happens?

Does it not update the generic alarm capability of the device? The way this works has changed to a more generic setup and might require you to update flows (as mentioned in the change log).

If you expect anyone to help you with this you gonna have to supply more info. What does stop working means?

Yes, I’m not sure if this section should change when activating / deactivating the alarm:
Screenshot_2021-02-13-15-48-33-386_app.homey

But test the action card and it still does not work in flows. In shelly app i can see the state of reed switch.

After updating I get a red triangle and it tells me that the device is not available, I have tried to delete it and add it again with the same result.
Screenshot_2021-02-13-15-48-15-680_app.homey

thanks for your excellent work with this app!

I have a video for you but how can I upload the video?

Do you know how to run the app from the command line. Will need to do some debugging to see what is going on with the input of the Shelly 1 and the Shelly EM.

Drag and drop in the comment field? If it’s to large, use a cloud service like Google drive or even YouTube?

I sent you a link to the video in a PM. I was not able to upload a video in this community.

Ok, I see what the problem is. Will look into it and see if I can fix it.

No problem with it cli. How can i do to run in command line?

They are rolling out Homey v5.0.0 as we speak :wink:

v3.0.11 - 2021-xx-xx

• Fixed an issue with manual pairing on Dimmer 2
  • Fixed an issue with switching between color and temperature mode for the Shelly Bulb (RGBW)

For more information on installing version 3.x see [APP] Shelly - #1097 by Phuturist

1 Like

Run the debug branch from Github with the command homey app run using this tutorial. When it’s running it should spit out the error for the Shelly EM. After that try and update the status of the reed switch of your Shelly1. It should hopefully show some information why the alarm_generic capability is not being updated.

Hi There,

I have the Shell 1L. This supports the following Actions
Button 1 switched on URL
Button 2 switched on URL
Button 1 switched off URL
Button 2 switched off URL
Button 1 long pressed URL
Button 2 long pressed URL
Button 1 short pressed URL
Button 2 short pressed URL

But in the Homey App there is no “Maintenance Actions”. Is it possible to enable this option also for the 1L?

The way this works in the version 3.x of my app is different than the version 1.x. You do not need to set the action URL’s through the maintenance actions anymore. The actions will be available under the generic Action Event trigger card.

I still need to implement the button 2 events though. Seems like those where added only recently.

Yeah! :ok_hand:
This is working nice! Looking forward to the button 2 events!

Keep up the great work! :muscle:

I can’t install the app. it gives me this error:

✓ Plugin compose finished
✓ Validating app…
× Homey App did not validate against level debug:
[
{
“keyword”: “maximum”,
“dataPath”: “.sdk”,
“schemaPath”: “#/properties/sdk/maximum”,
“params”: {
“comparison”: “<=”,
“limit”: 2,
“exclusive”: false
},
“message”: “should be <= 2”
}
]
Not installing, please fix the validation issues first.

I can’t use “homey” commands, instead I use “athom”.

Homey app run > Athom app run

I have also discovered that my S plug does not update consumption values. Could there be a communication problem? In the previous version everything worked perfectly

You need to update your Homey CLI with npm install -g homey

The Shelly Bulb (RGBW) is now working properly! Thank you :+1:

Thanks! updated.

This is the log i get:

Shelly EM:

2021-02-14 14:35:12 [err] [ManagerDrivers] [shellyem] [0] Device.onInit Error: Error: Invalid Flow Card ID: triggerReactivePower
at new FlowCard (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/FlowCard.js:43:13)
at new FlowCardTrigger (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/FlowCardTrigger.js:16:5)
at new FlowCardTriggerDevice (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/FlowCardTriggerDevice.js:9:1)
at ManagerFlow.getDeviceTriggerCard (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/manager/flow.js:70:18)
at ShellyEmDevice.onInit (/drivers/shellyem/device.js:18:21)
at ShellyEmDevice._onInit (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/Device.js:118:18)
at /opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/Driver.js:139:36
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
2021-02-14 14:35:12 [err] [ManagerDrivers] [shellyem] [1] Device.onInit Error: Error: Invalid Flow Card ID: triggerReactivePower
at new FlowCard (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/FlowCard.js:43:13)
at new FlowCardTrigger (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/FlowCardTrigger.js:16:5)
at new FlowCardTriggerDevice (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/FlowCardTriggerDevice.js:9:1)
at ManagerFlow.getDeviceTriggerCard (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/manager/flow.js:70:18)
at ShellyEmDevice.onInit (/drivers/shellyem/device.js:18:21)
at ShellyEmDevice._onInit (/opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/Device.js:118:18)
at /opt/homey-client/node_modules/homey-apps-sdk-v3/lib/Driver.js:139:36
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)

Shelly 1 Addon:

I see nothing when i trigger the reed switch.