[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

They are the same

Where are you seeying the normal push as option?

Ah OK, also is the only methode to aktivate a scene with a long push, correct?

Thanks

Hi, I was playing around with H&T sensor. (I recommend to manually update the firmware of the device first of all)
I think the homey shelly app is trying to call old api:

The “action” part is added. It looks now like that:

Ps. Is there any purpose of two buttons in the device view?

You are correct. This is broken in the v1.x version of the app. I probably wont be solving that anymore as I’m focusing on improving the v3.x version of the app. Read more about it here: [APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly - #1097 by Phuturist

1 Like

Hi!

I tried adding a shelly plug S on a separated VLAN. I can do a web request from Homey (IP 192.168.0.20) to it, both on IP (192.168.2.123) and with DNS name http://shellyplug-s-xxxxx.lan

I have firewall rules that open tcp/udp all ports to and from homey and my IoT network 192.168.2.0/24.

The error I get is: “TypeError: Cannot read property ‘device’ of null”

I use latest Homey 5.0.0-rc.59 and test version of Shelly app.

Could you restart the app, try to pair again and send a crash report from the app settings afterwards. This sounds like a bug but I do not have this device to test with.

1 Like

e37e72b6-b37a-4c3a-a0c7-c2538adb819d

Yeah, that changelog is completely empty. Could you try and pair it from Homey Developer and have the browser console open (press F12 and select console tab). Perhaps that shows the actual error.

i get the same error

Please check the browser console as described in in previous post. Use F12 to open the developer console and select the console tab.

oh!

Could post the output of http://yourshellyip/settings here?

sure!

{“device”:{“type”:“SHPLG-S”,“mac”:“E09806B4DBB6”,“hostname”:“shellyplug-s-B4DBB6”,“num_outputs”:1,“num_meters”:1},“wifi_ap”:{“enabled”:false,“ssid”:“shellyplug-s-B4DBB6”,“key”:""},“wifi_sta”:{“enabled”:true,“ssid”:“Lugnet-IoT”,“ipv4_method”:“dhcp”,“ip”:null,“gw”:null,“mask”:null,“dns”:null},“wifi_sta1”:{“enabled”:false,“ssid”:null,“ipv4_method”:“dhcp”,“ip”:null,“gw”:null,“mask”:null,“dns”:null},“mqtt”: {“enable”:false,“server”:“192.168.33.3:1883”,“user”:"",“id”:“shellyplug-s-B4DBB6”,“reconnect_timeout_max”:60.000000,“reconnect_timeout_min”:2.000000,“clean_session”:true,“keep_alive”:60,“max_qos”:0,“retain”:false,“update_period”:30},“coiot”: {“update_period”:15},“sntp”:{“server”:“time.google.com”,“enabled”:true},“login”:{“enabled”:false,“unprotected”:false,“username”:“admin”},“pin_code”:"",“name”:null,“fw”:“20210115-103659/v1.9.4@e2732e05”,“discoverable”:true,“build_info”:{“build_id”:“20210115-103659/v1.9.4@e2732e05”,“build_timestamp”:“2021-01-15T10:36:59Z”,“build_version”:“1.0”},“cloud”:{“enabled”:false,“connected”:false},“timezone”:“Europe/Stockholm”,“lat”:59.463081,“lng”:18.166340,“tzautodetect”:true,“tz_utc_offset”:3600,“tz_dst”:false,“tz_dst_auto”:true,“time”:“19:45”,“unixtime”:1612291559,“led_status_disable”:false,“actions”:{“active”:false,“names”:[“btn_on_url”,“out_on_url”,“out_off_url”]},“hwinfo”:{“hw_revision”:“prod-190516”,“batch_id”:1},“max_power”:2500,“led_status_disable”:false,“led_power_disable”:false,“relays”:[{“name”:null,“appliance_type”:“General”,“ison”:true,“has_timer”:false,“default_state”:“off”,“auto_on”:0.00,“auto_off”:0.00,“schedule”:false,“schedule_rules”:,“max_power”:2500}],“wifirecovery_reboot_enabled”:true}

Ok, found it. Will fix it in the next release.

great!

It wasn’t because of the isolated network right? because I tried on the same LAN and same issue.

No, it’s a bug in the code for manual pairing.

Yeah, I would like to get discovery working between subnets but I’m not sure how to configure the firewall with the required broadcast or multicast for that… yet.

Does this bug affect other shelly devices? I have 10 x Shelly1 and a few 2.5’s and dimmer2’s that I’m gonna have installed in the coming weeks.

How far away is the next release?

First off, thanx for the donation, it’s much appreciated … :pray:

I’m not sure how far away the release is. I’m trying to add the new Shelly Motion. Although I have coded the driver it’s being a pain in the ass on getting it paired. As far as I can tell there is something wrong with the mDNS discovery. I asked the guys from Allterco Robotics about it. Hopefully I get it sorted soon and I can test the driver and release a new version including your fix some time this week.

2 Likes