[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Read the instructions, I’ll try thanks

Edit. Been trying for half an hour now but can’t get it to work any suggestions?

The button switches don’t stay enabled and there is no way to choose the shelly and the button pushed.

For Push-button function, you need Momentary- Set

Yes don’t have it yet. Was trying to test it with on/off on a regular switch with detached mode on

How are you going to long press a toggle switch?

1 Like

Well there is a toggle switch installed right now, so I can assign the toggle on/off signals to a action or flow right?

Yes, called turned on and off. That’s done through the light card itself, not the action card as far as I know.

Is there a way that we can highlight what is connected to the Dimmer (just like the Fibaro app)?
This will help in turning all the lights in a room etc.

I believe this is only possible for devices with the socket device class. I have added the dimmer with the light class as it, you have guessed it, supports dimming. In that way it should work the same as the Fibaro dimmer.

Ok thx!
Just to confirm, if I have a flow that makes a room active and turns on all the lights, the Shelly Dimmer 2 devices should also be turned on?

Yup

Still no succes adding action cards. Got a test setup but scrathing my head what I’m doing wrong

anybody who is willing to help a bit? I have got a test setup with a momentary switch and tried several of the above but it doesn’t respons to what I want to achieve.

I cant get the action cards in Homey, so selecting the right shelly and the action that is used.
I followed the tutorial in the start post even with the Logica but there is no way to select a Name or an Action. In detached mode, is it even possible to register a physical button push?

edit: i’ve got some new stuff going on but can’t interact with it

it disapears after a while but it is definetly triggered after the maintenance card on Homey

Trying to setup URL actions for a Shelly 2.5

Is this still supported? (My homey is not on v5) As per openingpost I can use the “maintenance” option in Homey, but it doesn’t set anything in the 2.5 although it reports back positively
Also tried to setup my url manually, but I don’t really know where to look for the correct codes and it’s not something I’m familiar with

https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/#shelly2-5-mqtt

It works good on several dimmers I have (using the maint.option in Shelly app), so I got this far
http://192.168.1.200:80/api/app/cloud.shelly/button_actions/shellyswitch25/shellyswitch25-40F5202A5412/close/
but it doesn’t work

Obviously not using the right setup. Any help?

Also read somewhere that this is not supported anymore on V5 Shelly app? Can’t find this anymore however (I really can’t get used to this type of forum … :’( )

Setting up action URL’s does not work anymore on the v1.x version of my app. Shelly devices that have been previously configured will continue to work. On the v3.x there is no need to setup these action event URL’s as the events are send over a different protocol. So the functionality is still there (and improved a lot) but does not require to set up the action event URL’s through the maintenance actions.

1 Like

I got this screenshot from someone but I don’t have those cards. How can I add the actions from the shelly

Please keep it English.

1. What version of the app are you using?
  2. What Shelly devices do you have connected to Homey?
  3. Did you look for this triggercard under the app (and not under the connected devices) by searching for Shelly instead of the name of your connected devices?
  4. If you can see the card but there are no options in it, did you try to reboot the app or even Homey?
  1. V1.25.6
  2. 2x Shelly 1PM
  3. Looked under IF-> apps → Shelly
  4. The above is how much I get so no trigger cards.
    Am trying to reboot both now, will report back.

Edit:

Installed experimental V3 and now we are getting somewhere

Allright got some stuff working! Can select my shelly and short push/long push so thats great.

Got it in detached mode so my light is physically connected and always powered but doesn’t cut the power letting my smart bulbs powered on all the time. Left the power on default mode on ON.

While creating some test flows I couldn’t select a toggle for a group of hue lights for example:

IF shelly is short pressed
THEN toggle on/off living room lights

In stead there is only a seperate option to select ON and a seperate one for OFF. But there is no option in de AND card to workaround this like:

IF shelly is pushed
AND philips hue living room is off
THEN philips hue living room turn on

And vice versa

Anybody got some ideas for a workaround?

Hello,

I would like to trigger an action on the Shelly 1 with a double click, I have installed the 3.07 app, there you can set the short-click, but how do I simulate the double click?

Does ist work only with devices in shelly cloud or also local?

Greetings

Philipp

There is no double click available. Only short and long press. You might be able to achieve it by registering two short pushes though in your flows though.

what is the difference between short push an the normal push?

best regards