[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Question for Shelly DW. I integrated it for a garage door. Registered the trigger urls.
in the shelly app the status of the door is 100% correct. in Homey it works only sometimes.
sometimes lumination is updated whe the door opens, but not the contact alarm.

any ideas on that issue?

1 Like

No, but I receive a Shelly DW2 sensor today supplied by domotica-shop.nl which I will use to look into this. It’s either my coding (in case I can fix it) or an unreliable callback from the sensor (which should be fixed by Allterco Robotics if it can be fixed at all with these battery operated devices).

1 Like

Hello, everybody! I recently converted my smart house to Shellys devices. So far I have had only positive experience with them, so in terms of stability and price. I have installed a switch in the hallway (momentary) with Shelly 2.5, it works fine so far. But how can I program double / triple pressure? Can someone please help me?

Yes, check the action cards in the flows. Not device but app.

you mean in the Homey app or Shelly app?

I send the answer in the german Forum.

2 Likes

Vielen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung, das bringt mich schon ein Stückchen weiter. Ich habe noch die “letzte” Frage )) Wo kann ich denn nachschauen welche Befehle es allgemein gibt und wie diese auch heißen (z.ß. “triple_shortpush”)?

P.S.: ich habe die Aktion gerade ausprobiert - also mit dem Button1 funktioniert es eiwandfrei aber nicht mit dem normalen Schalter (Taster fĂźr das Licht im Flur). Ist dieser Befehl nur fĂźr Button oder mache ich was falsch? Ich danke Ihnen noch Mal!

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/catregories:
https://community.homey.app/c/non-english

Thank you very much for your support, that takes me a bit further. I still have the “last” question )) Where can I look up which commands are generally available and what they are called (e.g. “triple_shortpush”)?

P.S.: I just tried the action - it works with button1 without a protein but not with the normal switch. Is this command only for Button or am I doing it wrong? Thank you again!

Just use a flow where you send the tag as notification to your mobile device and perform the action on your Shelly (for instance by double clicking the button on a switch). It will send you the corresponding tag to your mobile device and you can then just copy it as condition to a flow. In the future I might improve how this works.

Unfortunately I am still too new here to realize such a scene ))) I will wait for your update )) Thank you for your feedback!

Your flow has to look like this

The result is a push notification

2 Likes

v.1.25.6 - 2020-08-09

• Added temperature and tilt capability to the Shelly Door/Window (2) sensor
  • Some other minor improvements

Great! That’s exactly what I was looking for… now everything works for me just like I imagined. THANK YOU

Hi,

Why isn’t it possible to turn on white when a effect is turned on? And how do I turn off an effect in a flow? If I dim color in a flow I still can not turn on white until I go to shellys app and turn off the effect there. Ist shelly rgbw2

Hello,
Need help, there is something I do not understand.
I have 6 shelly added in to my homey since a couple of years, always work fine.
I’m trying to add a new one but the app do not show me the device, instead show me 3 of the 6 already added

I understood that the fact the app show me some of the already added devices is normal, I read the previous posts but I do not understand why it do not find the new shelly I need to add. The class ip is the same and the device is x.x.x.24. I tried rebooting app, rebooting shelly, rebooting homey but always stuck there.
Thank you for yours suggestions and help

ps
do not look at the shelly 1 PM red color, I just use this icon on my unifi network because it is the only one existing, they are all shelly 1 and 1 shelly rgbw

If it’s showing devices that are already paired it probably means you paired them a long time ago when there was no auto discovery yet. The device identifier which is registered with the device changed when I introduced auto discovery meaning it now recognises these Shellies as devices that are not paired yet and thus shows them in the pairing wizard. A solution would be to re-pair them and fix your flows afterwards.

Why it’s not showing the new Shelly riddles me. The only thing I can think of is that you are trying to pair it as Shelly 1 while it’s actually a different type, a Shelly 1PM for instance? Another thing I can think of is that it’s at the end of your WiFi network and does not respond to the mDNS broadcast send out by Homey during discovery. Can you discover it using a tool like Discovery for Mac or Bonjour browser for Windows?

Thank you for your prompt reply.
First part of your post is clear, I will take some time after holidays to readd the devices still showing even if already in the app.

About the second part YES I can reach with discovery app ( I changed ip to .39 )

I confirm you that I’m adding a shelly 1, not different model
I will reset it to see what happen.
Important info ( maybe ), this shelly WAS added in homey and I reset it already.
I really do not understand why it do that.
One question, why for shelly 1 you can’t give a specific ip address as for shelly 1 PM or others shelly devices?

If it has been added before there might be some caching going on where it thinks the device is already added. But a reboot or even a restart from the app should have solved that already.

You can also manually pair Shelly 1 devices but this option is only given when no devices are found to pair. Since your Homey is showing devices that option is not given (even though these devices have been paired under a different device is already). Re-pairing these devices so they don’t show up anymore in the pairing wizard will give you the option to manually pair the other Shelly.

Useful info your last one, what is correct procedure to readd devices? delete-readd or simply read without deleting?