[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Delete and re-add.

1 Like

After deleting 2 old devices and readd them it show upā€¦ thank you

Had similar issues later. I set a fixed channel for the WiFi and that didnā€™t solve the problem.

Rebooting, removing from both the Shelly-Homey and the native Shelly app and re-pairing helped up until nowā€¦ :white_check_mark:

Shelly i3 is added as one device but has 3 switches (3 inputs, no outputs). With shortpush, longpush etc, there is no distinction between the 3 switches. Cannot filter on name since its only one device in Homey, so one name. I have tested the name, device Id, and Action output with Notifications, but for the 3 switches all the same. What am I doing wrong?

Hi

I have more than 15 Shellyā€™s installed, I used 1 Shelly pm on a light, but it was changed for a socket.
So I decided to remove the device, and re add again to be able to change svg of a socketā€¦

But it just disappeared and I canā€™t find him, Iā€™ve already reset it on Default Shelly app and re added again set static IP, restart Shelly app (homey), still Shelly app (homey) does not find it.

Anyone faced similar issues?

Thanks

Restart Homey. That solved my problems.

Homey, Handy and Shelly are in the same network?

Yes, I use a mesh system deco M5, all my devices are under same network.

I think Iā€™ve solved this by maintainence, reconfigure the IP of the device I could not conect on a device Iā€™ve already connected with homey it started working, then I search for new device and it found the IP that have just been removed, canā€™t really understand why, but it just worked.
All my Shellyā€™s are working again.

Anyway thank you!

It seems there is some sort of bug or ā€œfeatureā€ in Homey that if there are devices of the same app not working (marked as offline) other devices will not be discovered. I have seen this with other users as well. So before pairing make sure all other devices are connected.

Exactly, that must have been it then, cause i have a device disconnected from the energy, that was the one i replaced the IP for the one that I could not conect to homey, and right away it comes aliveā€¦
Then I just search for the other one Shelly after conected to the energy and it was found and conect straight away, soo it is for sure as you say.

(I donā€™t know if the cake means itā€™s your birthday, Iā€™m too new on the forum to know that)
But if it isā€¦ Happy birthday, enjoy it! :ok_hand::beers:

My birthday was 4 days ago. This means I joined the forum exactly 2 years ago. But thanx anyway.

1 Like

I canā€™t find any triggers for Shelly i3 device when creating Flow, is it not supported?
I was able to add Shelly i3 as a device, but there is no triggers in ā€œWhenā€ or in ā€œAndā€.
Please help.

The trigger card is under the app (search for Shelly) as itā€™s a generic trigger card. With the tokens from this card and the use of logica filter cards in the ā€œANDā€ column you can trigger the right actions. But there is currently a bug in the tokens for the Shelly i3. I have already fixed this in the code but itā€™s in the SDK3 branch which will only work on firmware 5.x. Iā€™ll release a test version of the app soon for people who run the 5.x experimental firmware to test with but it will only come available to the masses when Athom releases firmware 5.x as stable. So be patient.

1 Like

Thank you. So there is no possibility now to use Shelly i3 in firmware 4.2?

You can use it but you can not filter the action per channel. All channels will give you the same action tag. For instance longpush on channel 1 and longpush on channel 2 will both trigger the action ā€œlongpushā€. In the next release it will be longpush_1 and longpush_2.

Okay, thank you. Iā€™m trying to trigger flow to any action and any Shelly device, but nothing happens.
Iā€™m doing it right way?
Iā€™m pushing button connected to Shelly i3 and i can see on/off icon changing in web interface of Shelly i3.
But no triggering from Homey.

Please follow the instructions from the first post in this topic to setup the notifications.

Yes, i already followed instructions. But when i click ā€œSet callback URLs for callbacksā€ i get: Could not start maintenance action. I removed device and added again, still the same error. I restarted Shelly i3, still the same problem. Shelly i3 web interface is available no problems.

I noticed one thing. Iā€™m constantly pinging Shelly i3 device, and when i press ā€œSet callback URLs for callbacksā€, Shelly i3 device stop responding for 30-50 seconds. I tried 3x times.

Homey needs to set about 25 callback URLs, one for one and reboot the Shelly afterwards. So itā€™s normal that the Shelly device is unresponsive for a while. Unfortunately there is no way to set the callback URLs in one call. It could be this takes over 30 seconds and the maintenance action times out. Have you checked if all callback URLs are set under the actions tab through the webinterface or official Shelly app?

Iā€™m looking for people that run Homey firmware 5.x which is currently still in the experimental channel and that also know how to install an app from the command line and are willing to test a new release of the app which has been refactored to use the new SDK3. It also features some other improvements, see the changelog below.

You can install the 3.0.0 release from this GitHub repository (master branch): https://github.com/jghaanstra/cloud.shelly

Please test and report issues here so I can fix them before the official release in the app store. The current changelog looks like ā€¦

4 Likes

Hello
Iā€™m using homey and Shelly since a couple of years.
I have an electronic door and Iā€™m using a shelly to activate it when needed.
Basically I use homekit for everything and some flow in homey.
In shelly app you can set wich type of device is connected to the shelly 1 ( fan, bulbs, plugs ecc) and HomeKit recognise it as device type.
There is a very small choice for that.
I would like to have something like door and windows ( very useful with shelly i3 to bring contacts informations from an alarm system ), water pump for irrigation and alarm speaker ( just some ideas I had now but could give more ).
Is there a way to do that? Iā€™m not talking about homey icons but HomeKit type