[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Will retry the fix. What are the best parameters. I did not change the orignal settings:

Powerreports 50 and minimum time 30.

Just for information, I don’t see the consumption on the Shelly Wave 2 Pro either

An error occured when trying to add the device. This usually happens when the device is not on the latest firmware, a battery powered device is not kept awake during pairing or there are networking issues. See the instructions in the support topic on the community forum. Error message: hostname is not defined

What can i do?

This is Shelly 3EM i Shelly app.

Please follow the instructions Known issues in the 1. post.

I have shelly updates auto so every update will install at my homey.
But everytime with a update all my shelly’s wat was ON are OFF
So my arico’s are shutting down everytime
Is there i way to keep them ON?

I can also not auto update ofcourse.
But prefer the updates

Homey Shelly app has nothing with this. If the app is updated the states on shelly devices are not changed after the update. A different story is if the shelly device updates its firmware. In this case, the device is rebooted. For shelly device check what you have set under “power on default” settings. Most probably you have set the “Off” option. Chang this to the “Restore last mode” option.

@Boris_Fers firmware update is not automatic (so far as i know)

Gen 2 devices have auto-update functionality.

Hmm i dont have that option

Find this option

Then is most probably a GEN 1 device. Did you do any firmware updates recently? In which state is a switch on or off? If the switch is off and you turn on the device via the cloud the switch is still as off and when the device restarts it will be turned off. Because of this, I changed the “Power on default” setting to the “Restore last mode” option on all my devices.

Manual firmware updates where a while ago.

I use homey turing on/off
but sometimes i check the controll.shelly page

Logfiles homey say’s

So the shelly shut it down
but why

What do you have inside activity logs for the device?

timestamps only on/off
But no log that is shuted down at 9.11
2hours later i founded out the switch was of and put it on again

Then you have the answer, Shelly device rebooted for some reason. You can test what happens when you manually restart the device. In your case, it is important what state the switch is in.

Ok, but yesterday there was also a shelly app update and happend the same.

In some case an app update will result in restarting the device. This is because it needs to update configuration on the device which requires a restart of the device to become active.

I didn’t know that. Most probably is this only for the Homey Pro and not the cloud. :smiley:

@SpikeHome change the “Power on default” setting to the “Restore last mode” and you will not have this problem anymore. In this case, you won’t have any problems with it even when the device restarts for any reason (power loss, reboot, update, etc.)

1 Like

Hi, I have two Shelly BLU Door/Window installed, with two separate Shelly 1 Plus acting as their Bluetooth proxies. All these are working in the official Shelly Smart Control app.
They were also discovered and working in my Homey Pro (early 2023) by your Shelly app (v. 30.30.7).

But, after relocating one BLU Door/Window (and the related Shelly 1 Plus), the Door/Window device didn’t work anymore (no open/close signal) in Homey; the related Shelly 1 Plus, instead, worked. And both continue to work in the Shelly official app.

So I deleted the Shelly BLU Door/Window device from Homey and tried to re-add it. But - and this is the problem - I couldn’t do it in any way: rebooting Homey and the Shellys, resetting the Shellys to the defaults, re-pair and re-pair. Nothing worked: the pairing process always says:

No new devices have been found.

I reviewed and followed also the troubleshooting steps on the Shelly App Community Forum.
Please, is there something I can do?

Pair the device close to Homey and then re-locate it near to the Shelly Plus device.