[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Solution found:
If you add the Shelly RGBW2 in white mode, 4 devices are created. I only use one of them and have deleted the others as I don’t need them. However, this means that the energy display is lost.
If you delete the device and add all four again and keep the other three, then it works.

@Phuturist I have just bought 2 Shelly Plus Plugs and added them to Homey.
Latest firmware is 1.2.0. And they both work good on Homey.

I only have a small problem with both of them when i connect to them by IP adress.
When i want to save the settings in Night mode for the LED indication i get a error.

The problem is, i can not change the LED brightness or disable the night mode.
Is this something i have to report at Shelly and submit a ticket?
Thanks.

Yes

Will do that.

Hi! Have anyone found a way to get correct cumulative total energy? (Shelly 3em ).

Strange, I don’t have that problem. It works for me even if I only use one of the four.

Try removing all and then add only the one you use. Maybe it will work that way.

Try with Shelly App.

Update:
Apparently, something is wrong with the 1.2.0 version of the firmware because today Shelly pushed out a downgrade to the 1.1.0 version.

When this happens I get a lot of push notifications.

Hmm, it’s supposed to send one notification for every device that has a firmware available. Could you submit an issue on Github so I can look at it when I have more time.

I have not any device in the shelly app at this moment.

I did get also this message. I have downgrade the firmware and now i can set the LED ring again.
When i use the 1.2.1-beta 1 the LED ring function is still not working.
Will make a ticket on the Shelly website.

I also did received a reply on my mail from yesterday to the Shelly helpdesk.
They adviced me to upgrade to the 1.1.0 version.
If that wasn’t working i should have make a report and send it to them.
But the 1.1.0 is working fine.

I did also get 180 timeline messages of a firmware update for Shelly, for 8 devices.
This messages did i get in 1 hour. Then i went to the app to pause the flow.
Messages just like @Boris_Fers
I did see that there was noting reported on Github yet, should i report this there?

Please do, I’ll pick it up when I get back home.

Done.

Hi! Shelly 3Em energy readings. Something weird is happening? Energy goes down. Shouldn´t this be cumulative?

It seems this is happening because Allterco Robotics pulled an update because of issues. This breaks my mechanism for notifying only once about an update. I’ll have to see if I can prevent this in these corner cases of pulled updates.

@Phuturist Thank you for the info.
I have updated the firmware to 1.1.0 and did make a flow with a ja/nee in it.
If there is a update
And =ja
Then Timeline notification
Then ja/nee to nee.

I only have to set ik back to ja manual.

@Phuturist

Hi Jelger,

I paired several shelly blu devices but my blu motion sensors do not show motion in my homey (in the shelly app they show motion…)…

Only the rssi value will be updated

I already repaired them… but no success with the motion values

Do you have any clue how to solve it?

Cheers,
Sven

P.S.: I see @Omnipollo has the same issue

Not really, just tested it myself and have no issues.

General things to try:

• Update the firmware of the sensor to the latest (1.0.12)
  • Redeploy the BLE Proxy Script on your Plus/Pro devices
  • Check the sensor using the BLE Debug app from Shelly to see if that registers motion
1 Like

Can someone help me?

It should be cumulative. I would first check that the current clamps are correct way around and the the phase leads are connected to same phase than current clamps.