[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

The TRVs have changed with the latest firmware update.
You cannot control temperatures any more. Rather, you change the valve position.

@Phuturist Can you adjust the flow cards, details page and status indicator, please?
Happy to help with coding

This is not a firmware thing and nothing needs to change in the app. Just enable ā€œEnable automatic temperature controlā€ in the settings of the TRV.

1 Like

Hi folks

I hope you are able to help me with some tips for this sticky situation.

Currently Homey does not discover my Shelly BLU door sensor - and I am not able to move the devices closers to each other without ruining the tape of the BLU unit.

The issue is that I already set up my Shelly BLU with the Shelly app (using a Shelly BLE gateway) where it works perfectly, so I then proceded to place it on the final location using the double sided tape that was supplied.
Then I opened Homey in order to pair it - and now I realize, that it seems that even though it is connected to the bluetooth proxy/gateway (which is connected to Homey), I still need to place the BLU door sensor next to Homey for them to pair using bluetoothā€¦ But since the BLU unit is already glued to the final surface - I now have a problem.

So the big question here is: Is there any way for me to pair the BLU device with Homey, which doesnā€™t require me to ruin the double sided tape on the BLU device?

I can add that the distance between the BLU device and Homey is roughly 5 meters and the BLU device sits in the kitchen in an IKEA cabinet, where Homey is located in the living room - so an open door and/or a thin plaster wall is separating the rooms/devices.

The BLU door sensor works perfectly in the Shelly cloud.

Temporary move Homey closer to the BLU sensor?

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah, that could be a solution - I am just really nervous about moving Homey too much around.

The last time we had a power outage of about an hour, Homey and especially all Zigbee devices acted really strange for the next two weeks.

I noticed that some Shelly RGBW2 devices have double values.

Set as white device type:

Posnetek zaslona 2024-01-22 085328

Set as color device type:
Posnetek zaslona 2024-01-22 085305

One of the meter power capabilities is the total of all 4 channels but apparently doesnt show the correct description. Was this device paired recently?

Not sure why there are two dim levels shown on a channel of a RGBW2 white mode. If you want that fixed you will need to re-pair the device, wait 2 minutes and send me a diagnostic report afterwards. That might tell me more although logging on cloud is really limited and the information I need might not even be logged there.

It seems there is a bug with the RGBW2 and the duplicate dim whitelevels. Iā€™ll change that with the next release.

No, this device was paired a long time ago. I will wait for a new version and then see what happens after the upgrade. Iā€™m waiting for a feature that re-pairing will not be needed anymore :face_with_peeking_eye: :blush:

Would it be possible to add an ā€œthenā€-card for PM Mini, so that you could check the power consumption.

Hi

Not sure if its me or a bug but I have several Shelly 2 PM with detached switches. The switches are configured as button in the Shelly.

I want to use single/double/long press as a trigger in flows, but regardless if I press the left or the right button (input 0 or input 1) Homey will alarm input 0.

You need to use the token with the power usage and use that with a logic condition card.

Sounds like a bug. I will need to investigate. Is this on Homey Pro or Homey Cloud?

Homey Pro 2023, Version 10.2.1

The problem occured when i updated my flows to the new action-card. I used the generic one before, which was working.

Good morning,

I bought a Shelly PLUS UNI to count our water consumption. As sensor Iā€™m using a Heschen Typ PL-08N. Everything works fine when using the Shelly App.

In Homey I only get information about INPUT 1 but Iā€™m using COUNT IN on the Shelly PLUS UNI. I havenā€™t found anything when going to settings to display COUNT IN.

Any recommendations or ideas?

Iā€™m using Homey Pro (early 2023)

Sounds like a bug. Could you post the output of http://shellyip/rpc/Shelly.GetStatus here using a code block.

@Phuturist

Hi Jelger,

did you chanced something in the shelly homey app (regarding roller shutter / alexa) because now all my shelly roller shutters appeared in Alexa :slight_smile:

This was a missing feature for a long time ā€¦

Nope. Sounds like Alexa finally decided to support roller shutters.

Blockquote
{ā€œbleā€:{},ā€œcloudā€:{ā€œconnectedā€:true},ā€œinput:0ā€:{ā€œidā€:0,ā€œstateā€:false},ā€œinput:1ā€:{ā€œidā€:1,ā€œstateā€:false},ā€œinput:2ā€:{ā€œidā€:2,ā€œcountsā€:{ā€œtotalā€:434,ā€œxtotalā€:435.00,ā€œby_minuteā€:[0,0,0],ā€œxby_minuteā€:[1.00,1.00,1.00],ā€œminute_tsā€:1706105480},ā€œfreqā€:0.00},ā€œmqttā€:{ā€œconnectedā€:false},ā€œswitch:0ā€:{ā€œidā€:0, ā€œsourceā€:ā€œSHCā€, ā€œoutputā€:false},ā€œswitch:1ā€:{ā€œidā€:1, ā€œsourceā€:ā€œinitā€, ā€œoutputā€:false},ā€œsysā€:{ā€œmacā€:ā€œA0A3B3670CACā€,ā€œrestart_requiredā€:false,ā€œtimeā€:ā€œ15:11ā€,ā€œunixtimeā€:1706105481,ā€œuptimeā€:60874,ā€œram_sizeā€:245512,ā€œram_freeā€:135332,ā€œfs_sizeā€:458752,ā€œfs_freeā€:143360,ā€œcfg_revā€:33,ā€œkvs_revā€:0,ā€œschedule_revā€:0,ā€œwebhook_revā€:0,ā€œavailable_updatesā€:{},ā€œreset_reasonā€:3},ā€œwifiā€:{ā€œsta_ipā€:ā€œ192.168.178.57ā€,ā€œstatusā€:ā€œgot ipā€,ā€œssidā€:ā€œFritzBox LWLā€,ā€œrssiā€:-50},ā€œwsā€:{ā€œconnectedā€:true}}

Hope this works for you. I donā€™t know how to create a code blockā€¦

Good enough. Itā€™s not really a bug but counts just havent been implemented yet. It will take me some time to add it to the app but I have added it to my todo list.

Thanks a lot! Looking forward for the implementation :+1: