[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

I’ve updated the app to 3.16.1 but the app crashes instantly and also my homey reboots after crashing.

My diagnostic report has id 7384e613-d884-4a28-accf-7cf1ee114baf

Hope you can fix it!

Updated to 3.16.1 and all my shally devices are offline…tried already to restart the app and Homey…no way

Thanx for reporting, I’m aware of the issue. I’ll fix it later today. The issue occurs for users that have a gen2 device which is not online. This could either be because it’s a battery operated device or because it’s currently not connected. If you have mains powered gen2 devices paired with Homey that are not available, remove these devices and re-start the app. That will fix it immediately.

I seems that all my devices are online in the Shelly app.

Hi, i have the same problem after installing 3.16.1, lost communication with all my shelly devices. How can i reinstall version 3.16.0?

1 Like

Hello,

There is more, after receiving the Shelly app it is disabled (crashed), and then I start it, and the whole of Homey Pro gets unresponsible, then shelly app crashes again.

229623b9-90fb-4b28-9e45-652b6e74ff40 Homey did not reboot.
4747da6d-1184-4778-baeb-3454d9438331 Second try, created directly after starting shelly app.

And is crashed again. As far as I know I don’t have unavailable devices, most is version 1 and some are transfered to the new driver, but not yet all of them.

1 Like

Better to roll forward. For all users experiencing the app crashing, please try and install the next release which is currently available in the test channel. After confirmation I’ll push it to production.

Hi,
I have the same problem, that I lost connection to all my Shelly plugs (Latest plug firmware, latest homey version, lastest app version)

Restarting the app helps…for some time than the connection ist lost again.

2 Likes

Same problems here.

I have two Shelly 3EM devices. The other one is installed with “depregated” driver and other is never. They update the values for couple of seconds after app restarts and after that the actual Shelly 3EM device in the electrical cabinet is stuck in a boot loop and loses connection.

After the Homey Shelly app crashes the actual Shelly device in the electriacl cabinet get’s out of the bootloop and the measurements work in the shelly android app.

Homey version 8.1.1
Homey Shelly app version 3.16.1

1 Like

Still crashing on the newly released 3.16.2

1bd73ae6-d095-4298-92ad-c15ae57ec3bb

Still crashing with 3.16.2 and i noticed that i also cannot connect to those shelly units via my browser.

1 Like

Yes, with me also: 44fd73e5-ba91-4930-ad4b-12933ce43db2

Same as above

Today app update and lot of problems
Homey app crashes
Can reach the Shelly’s with http .
Only One shelly what gaves the message at Homey “old version no support in the future “ is evereytime the http also gone.

And how about version 3.16.3 which is now available in test? And please stop sending diagnostic reports, they are useless after an app crash.

Nope, same problem

Have version 3.16.1

My Shelly App also crashed multiple Times. I had two Shelly 2.5 which still were added “the old way” to homey and had still the message that they are not supported in the future. Removed them and the crash was fixed. But now it is not possible to re-add them “the new way”. Installed the newest Test Version of the Shelly App. Still not working. After the “Select icon” Window the including process stopped.

This is a different issue, read the first post. You need to update the firmware.

3.16.3 Much better, but still very unstable. All devices continue to go offline.

1 Like