[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

I will probably wait. Dont want f… my flows

Help with Door window sensor.
I was able to add the sensor in homey and it worked directly after adding. But then stopped working.
in the shelly app it works without any problem. i read through all the instructions but am not able to fix.
Static ip is set.
URL actions seemed to be set by homey:

another shelly door sensor i added has completly blank url actions

any advice?
thank you

What version of the Homey app for Shelly are you using and when did you add this sensor? The use of HTTP action URLs has been deprecated for well over two years. The sensor is supposed to report the status over CoAP (although this has proven to no always be reliable). So make sure CoAP is (still) configured correctly. You can check this through the webinterface of the Shelly device by accessing it over it’s IP address (http://yourshellyiphere ) and look under "Internet & Security > Advanced > Enable CoIoT. Make sure it is enabled with the correct IP address of Homey and port 5683.

1 Like

Is configured correctly!
I solved it via Shelly Alexa integration.
Shelly reports perfekt in Alexa. There I switch I virtual homey device and this is triggering my flows.
Not the best Architektur but works:-)

Hello,

So it has happend again.

The report is only a code?

Where do i get this report?

n the shelly app. I cant press “send” after writing somt

Found it…

This is before
036aa9ae-78c8-4a20-b921-2222548bb463

After
9635a0a4-fed4-4650-9790-1caf9dc840fc

All it does is just to log in again.
When homey stopps, it still possible to turn on via google.

The log contains a 401 error which means invalid credentials. Did you change your cloud login credentials after pairing? A fix is to use the re-pair function from the device settings indeed. It allows to re authenticate. Question is though why it invalidates the authentication at all.

No, the inlogg has never been changed.

Question is why it loses the connection?

The fix for this so far has been to sign in again via the “repair” button in settings.

But the problem are that you dont get any heads-up when this breaks.

In homey everything looks normal.
The flow has started the heating etc…

If i use the Shelly app or google its not disconnected. Only login via Homey.

And of course i use homey cloud until i receive my new pro.

Any ideas or something you want me to check?

5c926ca7-e63e-4128-ad0b-408b830421fa
Hopefully it helps in some way to pin point the issue :slight_smile:

It doesnt, i need a diagnostic report before the crash. Try and send it when the memory usage is around 55 Mb.

d491578e-83ad-429c-9006-fc0c32de625a
62Mb since last time I posted

Hello,

With a latest update of the Shelly I4 the inputs no longer work with Homey Pro.
Anyone any idea ???

Michel

Have you tried rebooting the app or even Homey?

Hi,

Do you also have a problem with Shelly on Homey Bridge, every few hours there is a message about the Shelly application stopping, correctly it helps again from the store, but the store itself has a problem, there is often a timeout.

@Damianeq What version are you using of the Shelly app?

Version 3.12.4

There is a memory leak in the app causing it to crash for certain users. Please post the type of devices you have paired to help me identify the cause.

Hi

I have a 5x Shelly 2.5 switch

and 2 x Shelly 1PM Plus

Hello,

Some Shelly devices stopped working (red triangle on dimmer 2 and Shelly Plus I4 devices) while others (I only have dimmer 2 and Shelly Plus I4 devices) function just fine. When I go to the Shelly webinterface everything works fine. Made a diagnostic report, hope it helps.

671cf224-fa27-4006-837d-dbd0645bcdfb

Let me know if I can help in any way!

Daan201

Edit 1 min later:
Restarting the app removes the red triangle but doesn’t restore the functionality (at least not with the Shelly Plus I4)

The log indicates networking issues. I can’t fix the network stack of Homey or your give network. A restart might fix it for some time but there is just something wrong with how Homey keeps persistent connections for a small number of users. Might be some specific network configuration, I don’t know.

It can take a minute before functionality is restored. If it doesn’t try restarting it again.