[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Hello,

A small update ±24 hours after installing the updated app:

Hope this helps!

Daan201

Thanx, seems these changes did not fix the memory leak unfortunately. My hunch was incorrect. Dont know where to look now.

I am not sure if the Shelly Vintage Filament Lamp A60 will work on Homey. In the description I see ‘vintage’ being supported, but in the section with “ondersteunde apparaten” I only see onde device.
Will this lamp work on Homey?
Thanks alot for the app and for the answer, Willem

I see now. Have to install the Shelly app first. Does this mean that Shelly works in the coud always? I try to aviod that as much as possible.

No it does not depend on the could but you need to use the Shelly smartphone app to connect the device to you wifi first. It’s all in the pairing instructions.

Thanks!

Hello
All my Shelly Plus 1 and Shelly one works fine with my Homey Bridge. But with the shelly i4 I have the problem that I don’t get “state of Input” so I can not setup some rules. These i4 would have to be compatible, right? I deleted the shelly, re-set up a fixed IP, etc. I have no idea what I’m doing wrong. Any of you got any idea?

Should be working indeed, I’ll check it when I have the time.

[EDIT]
Btw, can you see the input change in the official Shelly app? And did you try changing the button / switch setting of the channels to see if that makes a difference.

Hi,

I can’t find any post regarding this, correct me if i’m wrong.

Does the energy metering for the Shelly Plug S work in Homey?

Just read this from Homey regarding it:

Yes, works fine. Athom often doesn’t know what they are talking about. Could you send me the link to this page they i can have it corrected.

1 Like

Thank you for the fast reply! :smiley:

Page: Shelly Plug S | Homey Store

I have several Shelly TRVs. I can update the temperature set point from Homey Pro, but it is not reflected in the local device web interface, nor in Shelly Cloud. I don’t know which data to trust. I would guess the local device web page would be the most trustworthy, but if that is true, my commands from Homey does not change the temperature set point as intended.

Did anyone else get Shelly TRV to work with Homey Pro?

This usually indicates networking issues. Have a look at the networking troubleshoot guide from the fist post.

I have few pm4 and 1 sensors working fine.

Have gotten my 3 shelly ht plus, was able to setup but it does not update…no error even update in shelly own ap works fine.

Is there suggestion what to do?

Thanks for support and br

Yannik

Follow the troubleshoot guide from the first post.

I’m having the same issue that every so days I have to restart the Shelly app. Would it help if I also send in a report when it happens?

I have 17 Shelly’s atm, multiple 1+pm’s, several Shelly 25 and a regular Shelly 1.

Haven’t checked memory usage so far, just checked this post again since having the issue for couple of weeks now :slight_smile:

Hello,

I can not use event actions. I would like to use it with shelly button, but im not able choose device.
Can you please help me with that?
shelly app version 3.12.4

Looking forward for soon reply

Probably not, the diagnostic report does not contain info related to memory usage. But you could try and send me a report when memory usage is over 60Mb perhaps there is something in there.

You have skipped some major updates by disabling the auto updates and have broken the upgrade path. You will need to re-pair your devices.

Is it possible find what exact devices needed to be re-paired?
Or do i need re-pair all shelly devices?

I’ll add a fix in the next release where it will allow to select devices that have been added recently instead of not being able to select any device at all. This fix may take some time though to be released.

So if you are in a rush the solution for now is to re-pair all shelly devices.

1 Like