[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

88e23c5b-5eb1-4492-8656-7b0eb4f0e1c9

From the Settings > Apps > Shelly.

The log is full of other Shelly devices that cant be reached suggesting networking issues. These issues are out of my hand. I will return the diagnostic report so you can see which devices are not responding. Best I can offer you is following the troubleshoot guide from the first post in this topic or suggest re-pairing all these devices in the hope that fixes the where Homey cant reach your Shelly devices.

Uh ok. I have no issues with other Shelly devices. They all work as I expect. Didnā€™t you find any clues voor de Shelly I4? How do you send the report?

In any way, thanks for your efforts!

I believe I understand the errors from last night. Thatā€™s when I updated my access points :wink:

Ok, please reboot the Homey, wait 5 minutes, switch an input connected to the Shelly Plus i4 and send me another diagnostic report. That should not be cluttered by these networking errors.

Ok done.

856bc717-af29-48de-bcea-48c5efcac918

Hi Jelger,

This is the code: bea02258-34a1-4cab-a178-ff3ce939c5de

Greetings Joost

Mvg Joost

Itā€™s a bug which Iā€™ll fix in the next release.

1 Like

When you disable the device authentication does it now also directly update the device status in Homey when you switch the device from the webinterface?

And do you have static IP adresses configured for your Shelly devices?

Hi Jelger,

Yes it did, and yes I do have an fixed IP address for my Shelly devices :blush:

Greetings Joost

Found the issue, will be fixed in the next release.

1 Like

Tnx Jelger!

Mvg Joost

Thanks Jelger!

Hi!

Found a flaw in the RGBW2 unit when setting the hue using a tag. I calculate a variable everytime the electricity price change and send that as a tag to set the colour/hue between 0 and 100 in the scale.
Everytime the colour/hue ends up bright red wich corresponds to 0/360. Manually setting the variable and sending to the unit gives the same result. Manually changing hue works fine.

Best regards.

Iā€™m suspecting the flaw is in the way you are using it and not the app or the RGBW2 unit. Hue is supposed to be a value between 0 and 1. So divide your calculation by 100 and see if that fixes it.

1 Like

My godā€¦ā€¦. I was so fooled by the 0-360 degrees scale in the GUI in Homey!
0-1 did the trick! Awesome! Thanks for the lightning quick reply.

1 Like

Hi @Phuturist

Could you please check the missing trigger ā€žvalve positionā€œ in flows for a Shelly trv?

It is gone :wink:

Cheers
Sven

No itā€™s not. There is a trigger card card Valve position changed (at least on Homey Pro, Shelly Cloud API does not support the TRV properly yet).

I had a flow with this trigger but now the trigger is no more available in Homey pro