[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

@Phuturist Hi I don’t know what’s going on but after the new version nothing is working.

Homey can read status of the Shelly actors but can’t turn on or off anything :worried:

Follow the troubleshooting guide from the first post in this topic. Also, according to the log you send me you have dsiabled CoAP in the app settings. Any particular reason for doing so? It will prevent near real time updates from Shelly devices in Homey. If you didnt know what you where doing when you disabled it you should renable CoAP again by unchecking the box in the app settings.

[EDIT] And restart the app or even better, Homey afterwards.

The second Channels of shelly pro 2 din‘t work after the Last update. It is the same problem as the 4pro described above. Restart of Homey Ort the Shellys Don‘t help :confused:

The first channel works Fine.

Hi, Coap was always off don’t know why but it was. I turn it on and restarted everything and still nothing. I’ve checked the support page and checked the ports on Shelly everything. I was trying everything and found that just one of 4 rgbw works. The rest when you turn them om after a second or 2 they turn off again but there is no reaction from the lights nothing goes on just in the app. Very strange behavior

@Phuturist thank you, works perfect now.

This is a different issue, could you send me a diagnostic report.

Did you follow the troubleshooting guide from the first post? Sounds like some sort of networking issue.

I assume you are blaming the app update but trust me, if there really was this kind of issue with the app more people would be complaining about it. There must be something in your configuration causing this. Feel free to re start the app, let it run for 5 minutes. Try and control some devices and send me a diagnostic report afterwards.

Hi,

Yes I did troubleshoot from the guide. I’ve also rebooted every AP and my router.

I can believe that usually network is to blame.

I’ve did what you asked please check the report

cc2f636d-8137-4bc5-beeb-69514f460a32

I see now that two rgbw are working.

Not much useful in the log. There are some strange not found errors which I have never seen before. The logging does not come from my own code, I scanned it and do not have this. Must be coming from Homey core but I do not have a clue what could be causing it. Re-pairing will most likely fix it but I can understand you want to avoid this. What message do the devices show when you tap them in Homey?

There is also logging of a Shelly plug which can not be reached by Homey (which indicates network issues, a wrong IP for instance).

If you followed the guide from the first post, what was the outcome of step 3 from the network communication troubleshooting guide for these devices?

A user has submitted a diagnostics report for cloud.shelly (v3.9.10).

You can reply to this e-mail to get in touch with the user. Note that the user will be able to see your e-mail address.

Note: this log has been manually submitted by a user.
Log ID: cc2f636d-8137-4bc5-beeb-69514f460a32

User Message:
Tommykk two rgbw are working bed and kast

---- stdout ----
[log] 2022-05-31 19:59:06 [ShellyApp] Initializing Shelly App ...
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

---- stderr ----
[err] 2022-05-31 19:59:37 [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:shelly-plug-s] [Device:cb2aa155-eacd-4709-96ca-7e13d84c2333] FetchError: request to http://192.168.5.40/status failed, reason: connect EHOSTUNREACH 192.168.5.40:80
    at ClientRequest. (/node_modules/node-fetch/lib/index.js:1491:11)
    at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:526:28)
    at Socket.socketErrorListener (node:_http_client:442:9)
    at Socket.emit (node:events:526:28)
    at emitErrorNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:157:8)
    at emitErrorCloseNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:122:3)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21) {
  type: 'system',
  errno: 'EHOSTUNREACH',
  code: 'EHOSTUNREACH'
}
[err] 2022-05-31 19:59:40 [ManagerDrivers] [Driver:shelly-plug-s] [Device:cb2aa155-eacd-4709-96ca-7e13d84c2333] FetchError: request to http://192.168.5.40/status failed, reason: connect EHOSTUNREACH 192.168.5.40:80
    at ClientRequest. (/node_modules/node-fetch/lib/index.js:1491:11)
    at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:526:28)
    at Socket.socketErrorListener (node:_http_client:442:9)
    at Socket.emit (node:events:526:28)
    at emitErrorNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:157:8)
    at emitErrorCloseNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:122:3)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21) {
  type: 'system',
  errno: 'EHOSTUNREACH',
  code: 'EHOSTUNREACH'
}

Thanks for answering, here is the report:

92a09d94-66dd-4a07-803a-94b55f97c530

Thanx, it’s a bug which I’ll fix with the next release.

Hi,

Yes if you mean the firewall test via flow yes I’ve tested it and I’ve got nothing I’ve also checked the IP 5.40 and there is also no problem with the firewall. Please see screenshot

When I tap an icon on homey it’s turn on and after a second or 2 it goes of. But there is no reaction from the lights.

I’ve also checked every IP address and every ip is corresponding with the correct ip.

As a test I’ve deleted splugs from the app and add again and it started working.

I think to resolve the issue is this the only way to resolve the issue…. I will have a day or two to get everything sorted with the flows :see_no_evil:

@Phuturist thanks for your help and your suggestions to add the Shelly’s again.

Hello,

I’m using a Plus 2PM for cover (Roller Shutter).
Since some updates the percentage won’t work. Also the slider (which works with percent). Buttons functions are normally work well.

Added the device already some times.

Thanx for reporting, I’ll fix this with the next release.

And since the newer versions, the values are no longer read as fast as before (since introduction of the 2pm)

That sounds like a local issue on your end. Is this for Plus / Pro (gen2) devices or for gen1 devices? Reboot the app, wait 5 minutes and send me a diagnostic report. Perhaps I can see what is going on.

Its the plus version. Plus 2PM

58799615-5452-44e7-acf1-2e0f04b04938

Nothing in the log except for 6 Shelly Plug S devices being unreachable for Homey (which indicates networking issues on your end). I tested the communication of Plus devices myself as well and communication is instant using a local websocket. Perhaps try to re-pair your device?

Hello,
After the upgrade at the v3.9.11 my Shelly motion sensor stopped reporting status to homey. From Shelly’s app everything is perfect but in Homey it does not detect movement and not even tamper and brightness. Only the battery charge seems to work. I tried to delete it and reassociate it but it remains frozen in the state in which I associate it … I ask you for help because before it has always worked perfectly. Thanks for your help