[APP][Pro&Cloud] Shelly

Hello everyone!

I try to answer with a “collective” topic.

For @Phuturist
I am the first to declare that I have little knowledge of how to use Homey Pro; if I were a “genius” I wouldn’t go to a technician who knows more than me…

Shelly products are amazing!
Thanks to Shelly he made almost the whole house domotic…

As a Shelly and Homey Pro user – I repeat as a user – I don’t care how things work; what matters to me – specifically, as a user and as a customer – is that Shelly and Athom communicate so that it is possible to create those Cards that make life easier for customers.

I can now commit, but I’m not – and I don’t have to – graduate in Electronic Engineering to create a Flow that should only require two Cards:

• one to declare a Trigger;
  • and the other to detect and make available a simple Humidity or Temperature value.

Dear Phuturist, I also apologize for my somewhat “rough” answer; the problem is not my disability which has never prevented me from doing or being, the problem is understanding that your interlocutor does not want to do what would help me…

And here I stop.

For @Undertaker
Thanks for what you wrote!

I opened a new discussion: «Help to create 2 Flows to detect Humidity and Temperature of “Shelly H&T”».

Let’s hope so!

For @DirkG
I write English thanks to Google, but I was hoping I was clearer… :man_facepalming::joy:

Homey Pro will also detect temperature and humidity, but of the room where it is located (I assume…).

While instead the “Shelly H&T” detect those values based on where they are placed; so in different rooms.

So I’m trying to create 2 Flows that return, respectively, the value of Humidity and Temperature as already received by the Homey Pro; see:

The new topic is: «Help to create 2 Flows to detect Humidity and Temperature of “Shelly H&T”».

Thank you all!