[APP][Pro][Cloud] P2000 for Homey (Dutch 112 (911) alerts

Today still not working

A lot of p2000 messages but no incmmijng messages

Is er iemand die mij kan helpen. Wat ik ook doe met mijn advance flow met woonplaats, Regio of provincie ik blijft continu alle meldingen doorkrijgen? hoe kan ik dit oplossen?

alvast bedankt

@Jerry_Gorter Misschien is het handig om ook even jouw flow hier neer te zetten.

@Jerry_Gorter als je de flow deelt met mij dan wil ik je wel helpen

1 Like

Beste Bertus,

Hierbij de Flow die ik aangemaakt heb. Ik denk dat ik de fout al weet ik denk dat ik ze verkeerd met elkaar verbind. Ben nog nieuw en nog niet helemaal bekend met advance flow.

Ik heb geprobeerd een flow te maken zoals in de voorbeeld van de maker alleen dat lukt nog niet helemaal. Dus als iemand een tip heeft voor een flow die enigzins basic is maar wel voldoende informatie bied dan houd ik me aanbevolen.

alvast bedankt.

mvg Jerry

:rotating_light: Update 4.5.5 :ambulance: :fire_engine: :police_car: :helicopter:

New Live version!

New

• :star2: Track with Ease: Introducing the “Message ID” token for efficient message tracking and identification.

Improvement

• :books: Crystal Clear Text: The text on the condition map regions has been revamped for greater clarity and readability. Your messages now shine with a new level of sophistication.

• :gear: Sleek Settings Overhaul: The app’s settings page has been completely rebuilt for a seamless and intuitive user experience. Check it out soon❗

367-6ee32191bdbe7f5f87e47b531ac58a3e4ba4a91e

Download the new version in the Homey App Store!

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - P2000 - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

Changelog history

:rotating_light: Disclaimer :rotating_light:

This app is a labor of love, provided on a best-effort basis. No rights can be derived from its use. Data made possible by p2000.page

Contributions

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round on Ko-Fi or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

1 Like

Up and running!

Good job @martijnpoppen & @LRvdLinden :fire:

2 Likes

@Jerry_Gorter

This topic is in English. Administrators will delete your posts in due course. You can always use deepl.com for translation if you find it easier.

The way you have built your flow now, you want to receive notifications of everything not in hometown Groningen and not in the province of Groningen. Then everything not Ambulance, fire and police.
So you have to draw blue lines when it does have to meet the city and province (see screenshot).

In addition, you do not make an undercut between province and hometown, because they both go from the trigger through the any map to services. In my view you can leave out city of residence, because city of Groningen is in the province of Groningen.

1 Like

Sorry the next time I will post it in English. But thanks you for your answer en tip about the flow. Indeed it was de bleu lines that deed wrong. Thanks

2 Likes

:rotating_light: Update 4.6.0

New Live version!

Fix

:hammer_and_wrench: Crystal Clear Disclaimer: We’ve fine-tuned the Disclaimer page in the app settings, ensuring that it’s now as readable as your favorite novel. No more squinting or deciphering required!

Improvement

:star2: Aesthetics Upgrade: Get ready for a visual feast! We’ve given the overall look and feel of the app settings page a makeover. It’s now sleeker, smoother, and more stylish than ever before.

:rocket: Official Partner Banners: Experience the power of partnerships! We’ve added official partner banners to the mix, bringing a touch of prestige and collaboration to your settings.

:open_book: Pager Settings Perfection: Say goodbye to the ordinary, and welcome the extraordinary! The Pager settings page has undergone a transformation for a better, more intuitive user experience.

Get ready to explore the enhanced features and aesthetics in this latest update. Your feedback fuels our passion for improvement! :rocket::sparkles:

406-afd62314aac064fae541b3e4efd39ac8f9d1ad09

408-f652047530e7a9d787dc188519d988b916e4b431

407-b0e87aeaedc1811ee006a619f6f5b06faf4bb57b

409-c10f9d5ddeef2a5cfcbef5be3ae25aa6722adaa9

Encountering any issues? Help us help you by sending a detailed report via the mobile Homey app.

More - apps - P2000 - settings wheel top right - send diagnostic report (include your email and issues in the input field for better assistance)

Changelog history

This app is a labor of love, provided on a best-effort basis. No rights can be derived from its use. Data made possible by p2000.page

Contributions

If you appreciate this app, fuel future development with a PayPal contribution, buy a round on Ko-Fi or Bunq.me, or become a true supporter on Patreon. Your support keeps the magic alive! :sparkles::rocket:

1 Like

Again no messages and not updating

Again back on track!:fire:

3 Likes

Yea indeed

What is going on then ?

hello,

Why isn’t it possible to create location image tag in advance flow at flow map then? I can’t find that tag anywhere in any card I want to use.

Somehow, that tag isn’t present with me. I’ve already reinstalled the app and recreated the flow. But that didn’t help

@Mark1541 we connected a database to the server so we have a history of notifications. So we can look up if something is wrong etc.

But the database got corrupted so i took it out yesterday

2 Likes

Did you choose the right “and” card and linked it to the “when” card?

@LRvdLinden

Yes I did. And y also checkt the WhatsApp flow card and also there is nothing to find about a image tag in the flow card then

Only when a make a basic flow then I get de opportunity to get a image tag in the flow card then

Also the location tag is in advance flow not available

Here i am again,

A have a other question . Does anyone know why not muts notification from police and ambulance in the province Groningen?

See pictures from real time service

And in general the ambulance notification is yellow by text.

Only I get notifications from de fire department.

Has any one advice?

Greetings Jerry

:rotating_light: Update 4.6.1

New Live version!

:globe_with_meridians: P2000 App’s Online Hub: Drumroll, please! We’re thrilled to announce the official website for our P2000 app — P2000.xyz! Your one-stop destination for all things P2000.

:iphone: Seamless Integration: Now, explore the app’s features, updates, and more with just a click. The website serves as your go-to hub for a deeper dive into the world of efficient message tracking and incident awareness.

:computer: Enhanced Experience: Dive into a user-friendly interface, offering detailed insights into the app’s functionalities. Stay connected, stay informed, all from the comfort of your web browser.

:rocket: Continuous Evolution: The website will be a dynamic space, evolving alongside the app. Catch the latest updates, changelogs, and additional resources to enhance your P2000 experience.

Visit P2000.xyz today and embark on a journey of seamless communication and heightened situational awareness! Your feedback continues to shape our evolution. :globe_with_meridians::iphone::computer::rocket:

Changelog history

Contributions

1 Like