[APP][Pro] Broadlink App

Ahhh! Thank you so much!
Managed to connect finally.

Now I need to figure out how to let it learn the IR controls.

1 Like

Now that I managed to connect the device.

When i press the ā€œLearn IR commandā€ button, nothing happened.

It only responds to ā€œLearn RF commandā€ by saying ā€œkeep pressing buttonā€ followed by ā€œstop pressing the buttonā€.
Problem is that I donā€™t have an RF remote, all my TV and air conditioner as well as fans are all IR devices.

Is this a bug or something?

I get the error: Ander apparaat gevonden: unknown (653A) - I have a RM4 Mini - Device: 2aCDZ-BL3336-P Can this device be added? Tried multiple times to add the device in linked condition, but also closing the app when adding a room. Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks

The RM3 mini is supported, the RM4 mini isnā€™t afaik.
But,
You could give the Broadlink community app a go.

Rm4 mini works great with the app from community store

1 Like

can you send me a link of that please?

https://store.homey.community/search?q=broadlink&t=1634737335827

1 Like

What Homey do you have =
homey pro version 7.1.5
Homey APP Version 6.9.2.823

Problems with an app.
Broadlink APP version : 2.0.5
When I click on configuring app the error message
Cannot read properties of null (reading ā€œcompatā€)

Problems with a device.
No more devices connected as it used to work before the 29 of september.

I have verified :

Devices connectivity and firmware update of each device.

I tried to:
1/ Restarted the Broadlink App
2/ Restarted homey
2/ Reinstalled the Broadlink app
After the reinstallation no devices were found.

I have tried to reinstall one of them by the IP but homey didnā€™t find it.
Step1 : Find device info on the broadlink application and on my dhcp server.
Step 2 : checking connectivity with the router and dhcp server OK
Step 3 : Pair Broadlink Device itā€™s a MP1 device
add th ip on the homey broadlink app

Reply from the homey App:
ā€œNo device discovered. Did you switch it on, and is it connectect to your WiFi network ?ā€
and also could not find that pair-session
Help is welcome to get it back in homey.
Thank you

Give it a go with 5GHz WiFi turned off

Thanks, I have disconnected the wifi and reconnected it after adding the device.

It"s now back to normal

1 Like

Hi there,

Need some advice for rm pro+ on homey. i am a very new user for homey used to be on Vera. Used be use rmbridge to link the device.

I managed to link up Broadlink Rmpro plus to homey and managed to record some RF signal. Hence i went ahead and create flow for the device like when XXXX is on then broadlink to send command and tested the flow in homey and the flow has a green tick but the command was not been sent from broadlink as i did not notice any orange/red light from the rmpro+ been fired as usual.

Need your advice, did i do something wrong?
Thanks

Just a quick update.

Managed to get the rmpro to fire the command with a weak red pulse but not enough to or incorrect to trigger the device.

I tested on broadlink e control app and it works fine on the device learning the RF command.

No idea why homey to rmpro side does not workā€¦

When i add my RF remoote of the garage to Broadlink via Homey and i create a flow.
My garage goes open,close open close etc etc my broadling keeps sending RF commands, but when i test when make the flow everything goes well.
I have a Broadlink RM Pro +
any ideas?

Need advice

Can i use the wall switch tc3 with homey?

Thanks

I can click the install button for the Broadlinkred app on the Community store, but the app doesnā€™t appear in my Homey Pro. Does it take hours to install?

Trying to get my Broadlink RM4 mini to work with Homey

No it shouldnā€™t take more than a few minutes.
Did you install the community store first?
Use a pc / laptop for this

If that went well, logon to the hcs site

And search for your wanted app.
Now the install button should been green instead of grey, and the installation should succeed

Thanks! Switching my phone to desktop mode worked. Everything else Iā€™d done yesterday.

1 Like

@Pieterv123 Iā€™m using the Boradlinkred app and thank you for developing the app. I have added the RM4 Pro according to the description on the Community Store but I canā€™t get it to learn any RF commands. Am I missing something here? I have the RM4 Pro that supports both 315 and 433 MHz. Can that have something to do with it?

RF doesnā€™t work in the broadlinkred app, only IR

:+1: That was a bummer. :smiley: Is it on the roadmap? Iā€™ll go back to using the iOS Broadlink-app. Thanks.