[APP][Pro] Broadlink App

Exactly my point, if you read the python library you shouldn’t connect. Looking forward to your community app.

Edit: removed

I will upload the app to the community store

2 Likes

@MaxvandeLaar ^^

Here it is :slight_smile: https://store.homey.community/app/com.broadlink

1 Like

RM3 Mini red (5F36) still does not work? When I want to add RM3 get message: Found another device: RM3 Mini red (5F36), then I tried to add RM4 and it is stuck on Discovering device… Broadlink app by By Pieterv123 v1.0.0

Hi all,

When trying to add my RM 4 in the homey app after installing your broadlink app using the homey community store, i only get the option to add a RM 3 mini. Am i doing something (really basic :slight_smile: ) wrong?

Thanks!

As you can see in the link to the community store only rm3 mini is supported yet

There was a bug in v1.0.0
I’ve send version v1.0.1 to the community app store.
It should work.

Don’t forget to ‘reset’ your device, so disconnect from the Broadlink cloud

v4 should work, but I don’ t have the device codes, I will try to find them.
For the moment, go to the settings of the app and enable the first option, then it should accept all devices

I’ve also send v1.0.2 to the Community store.
It should provide experimental support for RM4 mini.
I have no device to test, so if somebody can test it feel free

Edit: should be online now

https://store.homey.community/app/com.broadlinkrednode

1 Like

Mooi dat er eindelijk weer wat verandert.
Want ik heb een RM4 die is nou wel helemaal geconfigureerd via de nieuwe broadlink app.
Via Fttt werkt het ook aardig maar niet handig dus hoe zou ik hem moeten configureren via de oud econtrol ?

You have to remove it from the broadlink app, see readme

Hi,

Sorry for not specifing but i only have a RM 4 pro. Will this one work as well?
The RM4 is not supported in the e-learning app anymore. Is it ok to only add it in the new broadlink app as i understood this will not work for the regular homey broadlink app?

Sorry for the several questions but i have no clue what i’m doing.

RM3 Mini red (5F36) works perfectly thanks! Now add RM 4 pro and everything will be great :smiley:

I don’t have a pro, so I don’t know.
You could try to add it as a generic device (in settings)

IR should work, RF i don’t know

Works nicely! Thanks Pieter

Got the red bean working. Thnx very much for the app and the wicked explanation how to add it, cheers!

RM4 mini it works I only have to set to eenheidsmode at settings otherwise it does not receive Ir. And how can I find a decent virtuele remote control with arrow keys for my TV ?

I know the logitech Harmony app has this.

I don’t have the knowledge to program this, but if somebody does, feel free :slight_smile:

I register the RM4 with the new broadlink app
It works only you need eenheidsmode on the settings menu from the homey app.
But now i can use both apps the new broadlink and also on homey works very fine.