[APP][Pro] Amazon - Alexa

Which Echo Show Gen 3 working perfectly? Echo Show 8? How did you integrate the device - with the trial/experimental version as other?

App is not working anymore for me. Tried to reconnect but got stuck

Hi, I like this app what I can see. What i see the Echo Dot 5 is not supported for now, but I also read the last beta update there was a possibility to add the Echo Dot 5. Will this Echo Dot 5 be supported in the future?

Not sure, amazon have their September event later in the month I don’t have any plans to move to their monthly subscription model for their LLM but if new hardware it triggers a cheap dot 5s I may grab one. (though the standard echo is still running gen4, so I suspect it will be that).

Before anyone asks I am aware that there is also the new Athom Dashboards as to whether or not Ill add a dashboard widget for this app … Not sure, not really doing homey development at the moment …

1 Like

Do you mean that Amazon is moving to a monthly subscription service for this kind of app support for you?

Amazon are moving to a monthly subscription (I’m guessing) for the AI based echo devices.

Turn off all the lights upstairs except the bathroom, make that red.

1 Like

Okay, but thats for the new echo devices and not for the devices right now i hope. I will wait abit before i buy a echo dot 4 (5 if its supported) afther the event

I can select the Dutch voice with this card. This has solved the problem. The card that uses the default voice is still not working.