[APP][Pro] Advanced Triggers - Trigger and action cards with eventname for Advanced Flows

Hey Gregow,

Well, yeah, dynamic tagnames are possible, linked to a device or app.
For instance, you could create an AVD with fields with the disired tagnames.
Issues is, thaat it will not be scoped: executed the flow where you use that AVDs tags twice at the same time, and you will get straigns results.
Afaik, there is way that i could create scoped tags/variables that have a tagname that can be set dynamicly.

What i mean is:

• If i create dynamic tagnames through App or a device, those are scoped to the device/app, not the flow. So you cannot run the flow twice at once or the results are “random”.
  • If i create flow-scoped-tags or variables, i can only do that through flowcards which have pre-install-defined-tagnames.
    I could for instance create a actioncard that retrieves scoped values/tags from the background (when you give an extra FlowExecutionID, just like Retunr cards), but then you are back at tags like Text1, Text2, etc.

How? Or do you mean, i could write it in code and in the code it would be more readable because of beter in-code-variables? There is no way you can use HS to create beter (scoped) tags, right?