[APP] Husqvarna Automower Connect

I’m unsure this app supports Sileno, but have you tried Gardenas app: Gardena App för Homey | Homey - I know it supports Sileno.

Hi,

This app I already have. same problem almost no support en triggers. I was hoping because there was an api for Gardena in the husqvarna devlp platform. But when I try it dos not give a device. Could this app maybe get de sileno work whit Husqvarna app. Husqvarna en Gardena are connected.
I know the Gardena app has an option to connect husqvarna devices.

Maybe whit some adjustments I could also add my sileno.

@BufferOverflow

Thx!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Yannick Eeckelaert

Possibly this has been asked before and I missed it. But I was wondering whether a version of this app has been planned for Honey beta/cloud?
Thanks!

Hello Magnus

Is it possible to create a poll on demand action in a future release?

Kind regards
Carl

Hello, have you looked some more at this problem that two mowers cant poll at the same time and that
the app still only sends command to last polled mower.

If you cant find the error, is it possible to add a “poll on demand” flowcard?

Edit: The reason the two mowers cant poll at the same time is probaly that the Husqvarna API limits the number of request to 1 each second. With two or more mowers it needs to be a delay between each poll if the polling intervall is the same.

I have looked at the code and cant find a reason to why it only sends commands to the last polled mower, since the polling work fine with a delay between each mower :confused:

There seems to be a problem with adding “When” cards of the type “Error code changed” in the iOS app. The screen goes black and I have to restart the app. Other cards seem to be working just fine.

Using the web-app I was able to create a flow using the “Error code changed” typr.

Sorry for not bringing any updates in a long time but finally my mower is up and running again so i hope to bring some bugfixes and enhancements discussed above, including the multiple mower issue.

But on the positive side i just released an updated version (v1.1.0) for testing with two changes:

- 33 (!) new error codes added that Husqvarna has added since i made v1.0.1. This has caused crashes the last few days for some users

- A new capability called ‘Next start’ that displays the next scheduled start.

1 Like

I have not read up on the beta/cloud requirements lately. If it is still only for ‘official’ apps from the manufacturer i guess this app would not work. But if this has changed i will look into it again.

Thanks for that idea and it should not be to difficult :slight_smile: Added to backlog!

This looks like a great app, but i have the same issue as described by @eter242 'Cannot read property ‘homey’ of undefined’ when trying to add a mower from devices, after setting up the credentials and application key.

What i am looking at:
The husqvarna dev portal demands a Redirect URL, the field is no longer optional otherwise you can’t save the new application. This is probably an oauth redirect url? Does anyone know what redirect this app is using or what i should fill that Redirect URL field with?

I tried the a few url’s i found in some old homey documentation and code examples but they don’t seem to work: http://localhost, http://localhost/oauth2/callback and https://callback.athom.com/oauth2/callback/

For extra clarity: i can’t create an app within the husqvarna developer environment without filling out that Redirect URL field. But i’m not sure if it has anything to do with that actual 'Cannot read property ‘homey’ of undefined’ message i’m getting when trying to add a mower. I have 2 mowers configured in the husqvarna connect app, working well.

One thing worth testing, if not already, is from the first post about using the pc/web to enter the username/password as some mobile devices seem to add a space in the textbox entering the email. That has happended to both me and others.

Having two mowers is likely not the cause of the problem you are experiencing but the current stable version has poor support for more than one. But i have a ready contribution to the code with multi-mower support which should reach the app store in the near future.

Hi Guys
Regarding the polling limit. Has anyone considered, if it is possible to stop the polling sequence, depending on the time schedule. It could be awesome, if it was possible to pause the polling with a flow.
This way, you will be able to save polls and have more polls available for “day time” and by that, you are able to get closer to “real-time” monitoring, while your mower is on duty. (1-2minutes polls, at least)
I don’t know, if this is already possible? - if not, this could hereby be a kind request to developer? :grinning:

btw, it’s for a future project, I am thinking of :smiley:

Best Regards
Morten

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling and setting it up through the developer interface, but the problem persists. Is it possible to get some more information on how exactly your husqvarna developer app settings are done? Just to double check and exclude that as a cause.

https://developer.husqvarnagroup.cloud/applications
If you go to the settings for your application, what do you see in the grey boxes beneath your application name?

(my husqvarna application is named ‘homey’)

If i can get this to work, i’m stoked to read about your code contribution. Would be awesome to get good multimower support.

Hi!
The only URL I have in Redirect URLs is this

Thank you for looking that up! I changed my app accordingly. Same result, but at least i’m sure that setting is correct :slight_smile:

Did you solve it?

Contact me with a direct message and maybe we could try to make a manual API call, outside of the Homey App, with your credentials and see if that works.

@Krisstenswe Nope no fix

@BufferOverflow I tested the api from terminal using the curl command Husqvarna handily provides on the app portal. That works well, i get the bearer token in return with no errors. I’ll DM you in case you had different tests in mind :slight_smile:

Maybe a homey application log might help? I’m curious as to what is causing that undefined error - what is it trying to read?

@BufferOverflow

I’m also facing the same error with my 330x

Tried the trick with using PC instead of IPhone as well.

Using the API directly via husqvarna dev portal is working, so it seems that

a) the “link” between my device and devportal is working (see screenshoot)
b) my apps seems to be configured correctly

So where is the the issue ?
possible next steps

• Redirect URL: as mentionned above, redirect url is mandatory now when creating an apps. Which URL are you using (tried the http://localhost:8080 as posted above).

• how are the credential encoded in Homey Apps. Are special character like [#@*%/¦] supported in the password ?

Thanks in advance for your help

This is a good question. I use a long random string with special characters…that might cause some issues? Update: changed password to a shorter string without special characters, but the problem persists.

I also noticed your JSON response contains the full model name with the registered-trademark symbol. I get this as well for my 430x mowers: “HUSQVARNA AUTOMOWER® 430X” This is different from the simple notation model names in Husqvarna’s api documentation, for example 450x simply gives “450x” as a model name.

Not sure if this has any relation with our issue, just adding info on specifics in both use cases.