[APP][Cloud & Pro] SwitchBot (Release 1.1.51, Test 1.1.56)

Make sure you are using the latest version of the app, might even be the test version, but you should be able to add them.
Also make sure the cloud option is set in the Switchbot mobile app.

I have the current test version downloaded, Cloud enabled and Switchbot hub connected. If I want to connect Curtains in Homey, Homey offers them via BLE connection, but only Curtains 2 is visible via HUB

I can see the problem. SwitchBot have fixed the missing device type field in the API so the app wasnā€™t finding a match. I have published a new version to test.
Thanks for your patience and pointing this out.

I installed a new test version. Unfortunately, there is still only one option and that is to connect via BLE. If I try to connect via HUB, Homey doesnā€™t find any device :frowning: Only Curtains 2

HUB

Could you open the app settings page, select the Detected tab and then click on Get Hub Devices. When the list has populated, tap on Send Log. Then I can check if the Curtain 3 motors are being reported and what the device type is.

Yesterday, I removed my Curtain 3 motors from Homey and tried to add them again. Thatā€™s when I found the API was now reporting the device type, which was previously missing, so I updated the app and I was able to add them again.

I sent you the log. It shows that it recognizes curtains 3. But if I try to add them via the HUB connection it still doesnā€™t find anything

OK, try the new test version. I have simulated it with your data and it should work now.

Affirmative. Homey already sees Curtains 3 via HUB connection. Thank you very much. Very quick resolution of the problem. You saved my nerves :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Adrian,
Same problem here. I have Curtain 3 motors, so how can I download the test version of the app?
Thanks.

Just add test to the end of the app URL in the app store.

Thanks! Itā€™s working now.

1 Like

Hi guys.

Do You think that Switchbot Lock Pro Matter will work directly or via HA with Homey?

Not sure yet as I have no information, but as soon as something is made available I will jump on it.

2 Likes

Hi, just starting Switchbot with Homey. Iā€™ve got several Curtain 2 in the room and a Switchbot Hub 2. Iā€™ve created a couple of scenes, i.e. ā€˜close all curtainsā€™.
When I add the card ā€˜Run a Sceneā€™ it doesnā€™t show any of my scenes and it gives an error ā€œNo OAuth2 Client Foundā€.

Do I have to enter my Switchbot credentials somewhere? If so, can you tell me where?

When you add a Switchbot device to Homey you will be prompted for your credentials then.

@Adrian_Rockall hello!
Out of the blue Iā€™m getting the ā€œinvalid grantā€ error with my curtains. I canā€™t control them from homey and they donā€™t response anymore.

Iā€™m running the 1.50 test version. Iā€™m using an hub.
I send you a log report.

What can do without add everything again?

After repairing, put the username/password again, everything seems working againā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, same question.

I have switchbot hub. Switchbot lock pro will be compatible with homey pro using switchbot hub, or matter ?

Thanks!

I have been getting the following error message for several days now.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 12.56.31

My flows work fine in the morning, but not in the evening. presumably an API limit? Is this resolvable?

Hmm, obviously that shouldnā€™t happen. The app should automatically change the call schedule based on the number of devices.
Could you open the app settings page and select the Log tab and tap on Send Log.