[APP][Pro] Bluesound - Multi-room Music. The Hi-Res Way

Hi Phuturist,

After my question in the (NL) questions section here I did some further checking and was triggered by Hunteru’s post dated 24/6.

My issue is that the triggers for ‘start playing’ and stop playing’ do not work for streaming radio and the optical input, where they do work for playing from NAS and TIDAL. Homey does recognise the player is active as the icon changes into the ‘playing’ icon, it’s just the flow which is not activated.

Am I correct in assuming there is no workaround for me as user, and would require you to include triggers for ‘start/stop streaming’, ‘start/stop optical input’ etc.?

Alternatively, for my use case and if available in the programming, it would also be an option to:

• use the hibernation status as trigger (player goes into hibernation after 15 minutes of no use)
  • use the status of the 12V trigger output (active until 15 minutes after use and used to control the connected amplifier)

Hope you can have a look as I really appreciate the app. I’m more than happy to test anything, but have very little knowledge of programming.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Gertjan