[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

HI TedTolboom,

is there a workaround available? E.g. changing the sensitivity with a Hub or will the device be reseted during pairing with Homey?

Regards
Andreas

Any idea how to get the luminance value from the Aqara body sensor? I believe itā€™s only updated when motion is detected but thatā€™s fine. I would like to use this as a condition to turn on the light. I can see the value in settings but there is no flow card/condition on this.

Use a logic card in the AND part and u can find the tags there when clicking on the grey little tag on the right

1 Like

Thank you! I can now simplify the flows using luminance instead of sunset/weather dysfunctional combo I was using so farā€¦

Just beaware of this. No motion=no update on lumi!

iā€™ve got them in the mail today!

they work like a charm! easy to add and easy to control!

thank u very much for your work on all the Xiaomi/aqara devices. im already ordering more!

1 Like

I installed a Xiaomi bulb today. I really like the way you implemented the ā€˜dim toā€™ feature, tuning it on and cranking it to the percentage. I hoped a dim to 1% would result in a wee itsy bitsy glowing light, but apparently the bulb does not support a very very dimmed option. At 1% it still looks like a 20 watt candescent bulb. I got a bit of a stinkeye from the misses, it is quite cold white, even when dimmed and she is very much in favor of warm white. That has obviously nothing to do with the software, but it might help others interested in this light There is a door sensor in my shed that is currently out of Homeys reach and I hoped it would route via this lamp but as of now it did not pick up on this hop option. Keeping my hopes up, it still might happen. Thanks Ted!

@Gerard: is your bulb the Aqara ZNLDP12LM? Then there is a seperate dail to adjust the colour from cold to medium to warm. Works great! Thanks Ted!

Is it right that battery level is not shown at the temp humidity sensor?
All other devices do, except the just installed tem humidity sensor

It is indeed a ZNLDP12LMā€¦ but a dial to change to color? Is that a feature from a Xiaomi gateway or is that a feature from Ted that I did not find yet?

Found it! Noice! Very noice!

@Gerard: you can also use it in your scenes. Iā€™ve programmed one of my wallswitches to change the colour.

If you have a square temperature humidity sensor, it should also give you atmospheric pressure and battery level. I donā€™t think a round one provides battery level.

This ZNLDP12LM is being used (spontaneously) by a sensor on the second floor as a routing hop to Homey. My door sensor in the shed however is still out of reach. I paired it in the shed straight to Homey, but it lost connection after a while. Now that this lamp is somewhat half way, it does not reestablish the link. Is there a way to force the door sensor in finding this routing hop for communication?

I do have the square one.
I do read temp, humidity and pressure
Missing the battery level

Saying this and checking again. Suddenly the battery level is showing up after about 2 hours after pairing.
It look likes it take Some time before showing up

Does that app work with Homey v2 ? I just installed it and when trying to add any device, all are marked with red exclamation mark.

Yes, it works 100% with Homey v2.

Please check what the error message is by clicking on the exclamation mark.

It could be that the loading after the upgrade takes longer so that Homey did not complete initialization of all functions (Zigbee) and apps.

Nothing happens when I click on the exclamation mark. I was trying to add a new device, then all Xiaomi devices appeared and when clicking on the model I have, nothing happens. I restarted Homey with no change at all.

I just noticed the exclamation mark under Zigbee status. When it was trying to check that - Unknown error occurred - message appeared. This is a brand new device that has been replaced for the faulty one. It hasnā€™t been a single week without an issue with that device. Just started regretting I bought that.

What does the Zigbee status show on:
https://developer.athom.com/tools/zigbee