[FeatureRequest] Alarms & Batteries only via app, not via desktop?

I wanted to quickly change an existing Alarm I had created earlier… But, am I ‘looking with my nose’… or are both the Alarms and Batteries categories only available via the Homey phone app, and not via the desktop browser? :woozy_face:

Guess I’ll have to get up and find my phone in another room :smirk:

Alarms, I did not find in the web app, ask Athom.

Batteries you can find under Devices,
choose the left (3 lines), there you find:

2 Likes

And if you want better control to your alarms, you could use Action Scheduler:

1 Like

Yeah, not needed in this simple alarmclock-situation :slightly_smiling_face:.

But I had already installed ‘Action Scheduler’ to check out at a later time, for use with actual ‘schedules’ :+1:. And to see where it’s different from ‘Advanced Scheduler’.

Anyway, I recently ran into this ‘problem’ again: sitting at my pc, wanting to quickly change an alarm while my phone was somewhere in another room. This time I emailed Athom and asked them for this ‘feature’, or if I was maybe missing something.

For the record, this was the reply from cust.support:

Alarms are indeed created in the mobile App and are not available in the Web App at this time. I have taken the liberty to add your request to our internal list for feature requests.
Please keep in mind that we cannot give any guarantees on if and when we will implement your suggestions, as there is already quite the development roadmap laid out. That being said, your request is definitely noted and will be discussed.

So… who knows, one day ¯\(ツ)

2 Likes