AirGradient - We are looking for an Homey App Developer

I am Achim, founder of AirGradient.

We sell indoor and outdoor air quality monitors that are completely open-source hardware. As such the product is completely open and also exposes a local connection.

We just finished our Home Assistant integration and would like to also now have a Homey App so that users with a Homey can also much more easily integrate the AirGradient monitors.

We are looking for an experienced Homey developer that can help us developing that integration.

Please reach out to us through our support form if you are interested.

AirGradient Local Server Documentation / Firmware

Thank You!

2 Likes

Have sent a msg via your support link - happy to help if I can :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Achim_AirGradient

and

Are 2 of my existing apps. Very similar to your local API device, and I also already implemented the OpenAQ cloud interface. So creating an app for AirGradient would be a breeze for me (pun intended :slight_smile: )
Pls contact me to discuss.

Robin de Gruijter

2 Likes

Whats the status of the AirGradient app for Homey? I just bought an AirGradient ONE (Model I-9PSL) indoor air quality monitor and it would be nice to be able to connect it to my Homey Pro (2019). If needed I could help with testing.

App is available AirGradient App for Homey | Homey

Model I-9PSL works perfectly fine with my Homey Pro early 2023

Both are working indoor as the outdoor

This is the out put in home off the indoor, bit is the same for the outdoor one

Thanks! I installed it and it works perfectly. Somehow the app didn’t turn up when I searched for it in the Homey App Store.