Tuya devices can't add to homey bridge

Hello Homey family.

I have finally managed to get my Homey Bridge, But I have failed to add Tuya devices to it.
I have followed all the procedures, including adding devices to my Tuya app and confirming authorization, but the results were as shown in the picture, and no Tuya device has been added to the Homey app. I need assistance, possibly a video, so that I can find a solution and enjoy my smart home with the Homey Bridge.

Yours Regards,
Salvatory.

First of all, welcome to the Homey Community!

To make sure you are aware of the forum rules, please read the Welcome to the forum! post here.

Hello Homey family.

I have finally managed to get my Homey Bridge, But I have failed to add Tuya devices to it.
I have followed all the procedures, including adding devices to my Tuya app and confirming authorization, but the results were as shown in the picture, and no Tuya device has been added to the Homey app. I need assistance, possibly a video, so that I can find a solution and enjoy my smart home with the Homey Bridge.

Yours Regards,
Salvatory.

Hello,

FYI you don’t need a Homey bridge to add Tuya cloud devices to Homey cloud/premium, because it’s cloud-to-cloud.

Howto:
https://support.homey.app/hc/en-us/search?utf8=✓&query=Tuya

Tuya app topic you should use:

_
Hint: use my.homey.app instead of the mobile app to add the first Tuya device.

Ok sir I did all the procedures but still didn’t add by the way I didn’t use web app to add I will try