Somfy Tahoma Switch (new device)

No, the stop and My functions are separate commands for Somfy. The device should have a My button on a different tab and an action card to go with it. However, I had missed a couple of devices in the filter for that card, so it was not appearing in the flows.

Hi I try to connect my somfy Tahoma switch on homey. But I have the error 401 when I try to connect to the app. Please help

I think we all have the same with Homey as Somfy have blocked the Homey servers IP addresses.
The new test version blocked failed login attempts from the Homey platform for 12 hours as each failure resets the lockout period. Hopefully, once released it will allow the block to be released.
The app works fine on Homey Pro but I appreciate that’s not helpful to you.

Hello! I just bought this Tahoma switch to be able controling my motorized somfy blinds using my phone. I managed to set up almost every blind except 2 ones. The problem is the same in both case : I can move blinds up and down but “my” position button is not working so I cannot stop them where I’ d like to. They can be controlled by remote controller properly. The other blinds are working as excepted only these 2 are not. Any idea how to fix these 2? thanks a lot in advance

If you are you using my Somfy Tahoma and Connexoon app, can you send me the Device log from the app settings page.