Smartthings: To many installs?

Hi!

It appears that I’m not able to get SmartThings running, as I receive the following error:

I’m quire sure that this max amount isn’t an issue on my Homey Pro side.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Siegfried

If you use the store.homey.community app, please ask in the app topic, so the dev gets noticed also:
https://community.homey.app/t/app-pro-smartthings-hcs-version/61418

Hmm, my app uses your personal bearer token so I can’t see why it would have a limit.
I think the confusion is that you are using the official Athom app from the Homey store. If that is the case then you will need to contact Athom.

1 Like

Hi, for the official Athom version of SmartThings, I get the same “max of 500 installs” error even today… This issue persists for half a year it seems

I have contacted the helpdesk and they gave me this reply. It has their attention.

Thank you for reaching out to our support and for reporting this issue. Our apologies for your inconvenience!

This issue has already been reported by other users and Development is working hard to fix this issue. I can’t give any guarantees on when this issue will be found and resolved, but please know that it has been forwarded to our development team and it will be investigated.

We hope to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Best Regards,

The Athom support team.