Logging to spreadsheet - best strategy

Hi,

I’ve been using IFTTT to log from the BMW App(brilliant app btw) but as I understand it the IFTTT app will stop shortly.

So wanted to check how what your best strategy is for logging, I wish to log about 5-10 parameters several times a day to an spreadsheet (or csv) that is stored outside the Homey space (Google drive, Onedrive, Dropbox etc). I’ve tried SimpleLog but it seems to crash every time I’'m exporting + it mixes all logs in one spreadsheet.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Johan

Search for ‘insights’ and ‘export’ in the app store, maybe there’s something useful.

Thanks, for your suggestion.

However It seems I can get to the data I want to expose, what I need to log is not exported and some i need to export it at a certain time/date (i.e. when i drive is finished i want to log mileage but also start address and end address and a few other things).

Been looking for if I could create my own datapoints/diagrams in Insights and select what type of diagrams I would like but so far no luck.

All NumVars are available in Insights

So, if you somehow can create numeric data from Bool or String data, it’s a start.

Thanks,

Should be able to do something with it…need to figure out how make it into something that makes sense though. Will dive a little deeper, again thanks!