Insights: Show current value as a tooltip for each graph - follow the cursor - for deeper insights into historic data

I find it interesting to look at what values different sensors and states had in history. It helps me figure out if automations work, and if I have successfully optimized energy consumption.

I’m thinking a vertical line that moves in tandem in all graphs, follows the cursor.
Each graph shows their current value at that position in the graph.
The cursor shows the exact date and time for that position.

What do you think?

If you choose the identical capabilities, it’s already possible. You have to use the + Lägg till diagram button in the lower right corner of the diagram:

1 Like

That looks amazing! It doesn’t allow me to combine price with power for example so a way to combine different types of data this way would be awesome!

It doesn’t allow me to combine price with power for example so a way to combine different types of data this way would be awesome!

Currency and power don’t scale, so the software cant put them relative to each other in one graph. I think that is where the problem is.

Yes that makes sense. Doesn’t have to be in the same graph, tooltip shown on all graphs at the same time point is enough. Does the image I posted make sense?

1 Like