iCalendar to Voice by Raymond Brink [not supported - use IcalCalendar]

Indeed you have to publish your calendar and it’s public to all who have your link. So don’t share this.

Your flow should give a positive outcome.

1 Like

I have got the same problem, the flow does not start, even though the iCal file is checked and seems to be correct. Did you get any further with it @Tiwas?

@moenieseuren No, I kind of gave up after a while. Used a public calendar and no logic, and I don’t have too much time for it right now.

I use it every day to start car warmer. I have several flows checking outdoor temperature 120, 90, 60 and 30 min before appointment with the name “Car warmer”.
But if you are trying out you need to consider that the app checks calender with the interval set in the app. And I have noticed that I need to force update from mobile calender after setting new appointment.

Any idea when the (non-beta) app will be working with Homey V2/3?

@Brinkie
Same question! :eyes: :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Hi all,

also have the same question. Received my Homey 2 days ago and then updated it before reading this forum :frowning:
It seems that some of you have installed a beta version but I can’t find it.
Any help is more than welcome !

Thx
Stef

Use this link:
https://homey.app/de-de/app/nl.netactive.homey.ical2voice/iCalendar-to-Voice/test/

1 Like

Thanks !

Really wish this app was usable again :slight_smile:

Hi,

I use it to trigger a few things 1 hour before my meeting starts. Works well.

Stef

Although I do not give support on this app, I created my own calendar app some time ago because I lost faith in this app ever getting updated. For any of you who are experiencing issues, feel free to try it out.

2 Likes

:+1:t3:

Why not publish your app in the Homey Community AppStore?

I have this app installed (test) it works for me.

How does app your differ?

Because It’s not perfect as well (DST has some issues) and I dont have time to support it.

It was only ment for people with issues. If that app works for you keep using it. I created it to not be depended on an app that is not very well supported and had issues with recurring events with that app. That is mostly fixed in my version.

Pity! But under the circumstances a good decision. :+1:t3:

Please don’t reply!

This app is no longer supported - use IcalCalendar

Please don’t reply!

1 Like